British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Great to see a speedy recovery for Lindback who is fit to race in the GP today.

and completely expected.

Sainsbury's have put out an appeal for more sour grapes as it appears that they have sold out of them in Poole. :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

In fairness they only need delivering to the paper boys house.

• Like 1

Er.........this is the Poole thread.

Sorry, I meant Wolves v Poole, no need to bring the Robins into it.

I see from quotes the blue rinse all pulling together as one , the usual suspects plus the recent addition to the Ford can do no wrong gang not to mention one or two resident suck ups

And I say quote as I have the groovy gang on block best thing I ever did!

Edited by hagonshocker

Fraud's plans went awry. Do you honestly believe that Pedersen was actual incapacitated? Andersen's "long-term" injury period had ended by him riding in Poland. Lindback let you down, that plan backfired.

Lindback for Andersen, Tungate for Pedersen, where clearly devious plans to increase Poole's scoring potential.

Along with poor performances from Holder, Buzz and Kurtz, it all went drastically wrong for you.

I don't hate Poole, I just dislike the continual manipulations by your management, and judging by this forum, the vast majority share that view.

This post Red shows me that Ford is no genius this year his judgement has been poor underachieved bigtime.Most of us fans want to see a real winner FAIR Poole in the last few weeks have shown there desperation to win at all costs.
  • Like 1

I see from quotes the blue rinse all pulling together as one , the usual suspects plus the recent addition to the Ford can do no wrong gang not to mention one or two resident suck ups

And I say quote as I have the groovy gang on block best thing I ever did!

Yawn 💤

We can accept us being crap but then again so were the majority of your riders, only Newman & Ellis saved you! Now get off this thread & go back to the Poole thread. It's Wolves v Belle Vue in case you hadn't noticed.

Sorry, I meant Wolves v Poole, no need to bring the Robins into it.

That doesn't make sense!

So in your original post if you take BV out and put Poole it would say 'go back to the Poole thread, this is Wolves vs Poole..'

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

That doesn't make sense!

So in your original post if you take BV out and put Poole it would say 'go back to the Poole thread, this is Wolves vs Poole..'

Try engaging brain, he was bringing the Robins into the thread.

Try engaging brain, he was bringing the Robins into the thread.

Try writing a post that makes sense or admit that you got the thread title wrong. Though telling a Poole fan to go back on a Poole thread when it is a Poole thread is pretty hilarious! :D
  • Like 3