British Speedway Forum
Vincent Vega

Belle Vue V Lakeside 2nd Leg September 26

Well no Hammers fans will make the trip and if I was a Belle Vue fan I wouldnt bother either. Makes more sense to save money for the final.

Easy home win this match is like Nigel Pearson and Ronnie Russell fighting over a comb.

• Like 1

I think all the fans who continually go on about the spaced out fixture list and demand weekly speedway will turn up, won't they!

I love the new stadium, and love the racing, no way im missing this meeting.

• Like 4

I'm coming up, always cracking racing at the NSS. Not expecting a win 😀, but looking forward to watching Krzysztof Kasprzak, apparently superb in the A fixture v Coventry

wouldn't miss it for the world, got my ticket online with print at home, so no queueing for me.

Looking forward to a good match as I'm pretty sure the L/Side boys will know that Belle Vue are beatable at the NSS.

Still got faith in our 1-7, the very same 1-7 that started our very first EL fixture at the NSS.

Come On You ACESSSSSSSS.

ps no need for Swindon fans to remind me of the result, I was there. :sad:

• Like 2

wouldn't miss it for the world, got my ticket online with print at home, so no queueing for me.

Looking forward to a good match as I'm pretty sure the L/Side boys will know that Belle Vue are beatable at the NSS.

Still got faith in our 1-7, the very same 1-7 that started our very first EL fixture at the NSS.

Come On You ACESSSSSSSS.

Anyones beatable, but belle vues home record is as good as most

It is but we lost to a very poor and out of form KL at home not too long ago by 8 points. Complacency must be a definite no-no...

I'll be very surprised if lakeside still used KK. I'd imagine they will go R/R or get harris in and save money in flights etc.

Well no Hammers fans will make the trip and if I was a Belle Vue fan I wouldnt bother either. Makes more sense to save money for the final.

Easy home win this match is like Nigel Pearson and Ronnie Russell fighting over a comb.

What a stupid statement to say that no Lakeside fans will come up.

I agree the number will be low but there are still some dedicated loyal fans who will come.

Come On You ACESSSSSSSS.

True, the Aces have stuck to the 1-7 that started the very first match at the NSS - unlike Poole & Wolves - and that's very rare and commendable in this day and age. I think we must acknowledge, though, that after the first match v Swindon the following 13 Elite League matches at the NSS only saw that Aces 1-7 all present, correct and riding together 5 more times. Max Fricke only rode in 50% of the home fixtures and Craig Cook and Scotty Nicholls each missed a home match.

I'll be very surprised if lakeside still used KK. I'd imagine they will go R/R or get harris in and save money in flights etc.

I thought Jon cook did say that k k will replace aj

It aint a stupid statement manc boy. Why would any Lakeside fans go when there is no chance of us winning? Its a long journey from Essex on a week night so people would have to take time off work and children would not be able to attend due to school.

Obviously where you are from most people are on the dole so the work thing is strange to you and kids obviously dont go to school either.

True, the Aces have stuck to the 1-7 that started the very first match at the NSS - unlike Poole & Wolves - and that's very rare and commendable in this day and age. I think we must acknowledge, though, that after the first match v Swindon the following 13 Elite League matches at the NSS only saw that Aces 1-7 all present, correct and riding together 5 more times. Max Fricke only rode in 50% of the home fixtures and Craig Cook and Scotty Nicholls each missed a home match.

All teams E/L P/L and even in the NL have had to use guest riders, part and parcel of modern day Speedway. But we still have the same 1-7 that we started the season with, and finished top of the league with.