British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
damosuzuki

Glasgow Vs Somerset Ko Cup Semi-final 2nd Leg, 25 Sep 2016

Ah, I see tactical speedway.

Suppose more dates will be available once Edinburgh are out of play offs, as long as the tactics work.

Was actually referring to the potential teams that Glasgow have still to race in various competitions, fixture clashes, and potential postponements.

GLA have still to go back to Edinburgh for a rained off PL fixture but thats the least important of what is to come. If we can schedule Worky away for this Saturday and get it run our fixture situation will become much clearer.

Don't know what you mean on tactical but the rain yesterday was always going to scupper any speedway today.

Comment in the past suggest that track drainage is good at Ashfield, must have been a monsoon yesterday.

Hope you get everything fitted in before the snow starts.

It was non stop rain yesterday from very early morning, and there has been more rain this morning with very heavy predicted later.

Comment in the past suggest that track drainage is good at Ashfield, must have been a monsoon yesterday.

Hope you get everything fitted in before the snow starts.

You are indeed correct on both.

Yes the drainage is good.

Yes it was monsoon.

c'mon Gazc,,, the rain wasn't that bad yesterday and you were spotted from the top of the towers in Eccles st. with a hose pipe trying to soak everthing below ;)

Wasn't that bad won't need a hosepipe ban up here for a while.

• Like 1

c'mon Gazc,,, the rain wasn't that bad yesterday and you were spotted from the top of the towers in Eccles st. with a hose pipe trying to soak everthing below ;)

That wasn't a hose. :o;):cheers:

• Like 3

No covers then?

An arc would have been more suited yesterday.

No covers then?

We should have borrowed the Embra ones.

After all your promotion say they're "superior".

So good they can't be used.

What a joke!

• Like 4

I'm sure you only had to ask - nicely.

Like this ...

"Can we borrow those 'superior' covers that don't work and you spent a pretty penny on ... then produced the begging bowl asking fans to dig deep to keep the club afloat."

so the rumours are true, eh ??? 'Big Gazc' ;)

Wouldn't say i was big I'm only 5'10" but what has my height got to do with anything ;) .

I'm sure you only had to ask - nicely.

What something along the lines off

No thanks John shove them up your a*se we have a couple off riders nursing injuries and would prefer it was called off.

How does that sound.

Edited by Gazc

Of course they work.

Just need your millionaires biscuit tin to pay enough folk to put them down and take them back up.

And of course we are too poor for that.

What something along the lines off

No thanks John shove them up your a*se we have a couple off riders nursing injuries and would prefer it was called off.

How does that sound.

That's the rumours going round.

Of course they work.

Just need your millionaires biscuit tin to pay enough folk to put them down and take them back up.

And of course we are too poor for that.

That's the rumours going round.

Its only Chinese whispers don't you worry your little cotton socks about it all will turn out for the best.

Keep saying that to myself after another loss at Sheep sh*gging land today but no sign off it improving.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1