British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Stummings

Kent V Eastbourne Playoffs

Maybe Harris is busy as it's an off race night isn't it? I think Harris would be better than Powell as soon as he is still carrying an injury and a crash could worsen it.

Powell looked fit enough to me when winning the 500 final on the grass at frittenden last Sunday.

Powell looked fit enough to me when winning the 500 final on the grass at frittenden last Sunday.

still has a broken collar bone though.... apparently he can ride but still has pain

A routine home win for the eagles tonight in front of a very good crowd. Too many passengers for the Kings to have any chance of causing an upset.

Good job from eagles.

Kents season went downhill the meeting thomas moved into the top 5.

As since april the title and trophys are at the mercy of brums superstar reserves

• Like 1

Routine home win, good job etc etc but disappointing in terms of a spectacle. Considering that this was the 2nd leg of the play off semi final with the scores close, I have to say the event lacked thrills or excitement.

The racing was generally processional and the number of passes could be counted on one hand.

• Like 1

Kent had little chance in 2nd leg,but without Ayres - NO chance.

I think this just shows what a joke doubling up is.

Ayres rides in a MEANINGLESS meeting for Glasgow?

Joke. :mad:

I see the Glasgow match didnt take place as the flood lights failed. So while Kent were being trounced by Eastbourne, Danny Ayres was twiddling his thumbs. Even more frustrating for him, Kent Management, Kent fans and any other fans.

Shame really as he may well have added a be of a spark last night even if not changing the result much.

I see the Glasgow match didnt take place as the flood lights failed. So while Kent were being trounced by Eastbourne, Danny Ayres was twiddling his thumbs. Even more frustrating for him, Kent Management, Kent fans and any other fans.

Shame really as he may well have added a be of a spark last night even if not changing the result much.

Yes,agree.

He would not of changed result but would of added entertainment.

Ended up a complete joke that he did NOT ride at all.

Guest GiveusaB

nah because Cradley will win the semis

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Routine home win, good job etc etc but disappointing in terms of a spectacle. Considering that this was the 2nd leg of the play off semi final with the scores close, I have to say the event lacked thrills or excitement.

The racing was generally processional and the number of passes could be counted on one hand.

Good clean meeting from both sides, Adam Ellis crashed looked nasty and did well to get away with it, 2 highlights of the night was seeing Jack Thomas leading Adam Ellis and i thought it was going to go all the way until the Adam just passed him like he was standing still waiting for the number 7 bus to Eastbourne, the other one was Tommy B passing Thomas on the line to get 2nd place which really did bring the house down, good night of racing all round but i rather see racing at night then sunday afternoon. Nice to see Hopwood back and he did ride well.