British Speedway Forum

Hope he has an injury free season - especially if Poole can make the playoffs

Yes lets hope so, cost us a place in the final.

Eddie Kennett will be signing for Rye House in my opinion.

Not now i wouldn't think maybe he is heading to Poole.

Pretty sure Kennett will be staying at Rye and we'll just have to cope with a weak reserve pair all year.

Well with Hans now confirmed, the question is? Is he the number 1 or 5???

1.Hans= 10.01

2. Holder=7.16

I can see Brady, Kyle,= which is 7.65 and 6.31.= which leaves us with 18.87 for three riders, I imagine one rider will either be two pointer or three pointer. So we could have 16.87 or 15.87 for two riders= We could get Kacper G and that would leave us with 9.16 points left? Which is not enough for Kennett so interesting who we will sign. Unless we get KK and Matt gets someone from Europe= 5.87 points left if we sign KK. That would be a strong reserve to have in the team.

1 Hans Andersen 10.01
2 Jack Holder 7.16
3 Edward Kennett 9.27
4 Kyle Newman 6.31
5 Brady Kurtz 6.44
6 Paul Starke 6.62
7 Richard Hall 3.53

1 Hans Andersen 10.01

2 Jack Holder 7.16

3 Edward Kennett 9.27

4 Kyle Newman 6.31

5 Brady Kurtz 6.44

6 Paul Starke 6.62

7 Richard Hall 3.53

Richard hall!!!!!!

Yes lets hope so, cost us a place in the final.

Potentially yes.

1.Hans= 10.01

2. Holder=7.16

I can see Brady, Kyle,= which is 7.65 and 6.31.= which leaves us with 18.87 for three riders, I imagine one rider will either be two pointer or three pointer. So we could have 16.87 or 15.87 for two riders= We could get Kacper G and that would leave us with 9.16 points left? Which is not enough for Kennett so interesting who we will sign. Unless we get KK and Matt gets someone from Europe= 5.87 points left if we sign KK. That would be a strong reserve to have in the team.

My thinking is similar to yours PB.

Was trawling around the EL Av on SGB yesterday and a name jumped out at me that I have not seen mentioned.

Kim Nilsson - Age 26 - Rode pretty well for Lakeside last year and surprised have not heard his name so much on the RH posts.

Hope Matt gives us another tasty morsel soon so that we can keep playing the numbers game. If he is going to have a number one who is not Hans then the sooner we get it the quicker we can start sending our calculators into overdrive on who the remaining riders may or may not be. At least we will be able to calculate with a lower volume of riders in the lower order :-)

I hope he does include Kyle & Brady as it will hopefully allow us to pile up points at home in the very least.

My thinking is similar to yours PB.

Was trawling around the EL Av on SGB yesterday and a name jumped out at me that I have not seen mentioned.

Kim Nilsson - Age 26 - Rode pretty well for Lakeside last year and surprised have not heard his name so much on the RH posts.

Hope Matt gives us another tasty morsel soon so that we can keep playing the numbers game. If he is going to have a number one who is not Hans then the sooner we get it the quicker we can start sending our calculators into overdrive on who the remaining riders may or may not be. At least we will be able to calculate with a lower volume of riders in the lower order :-)

I hope he does include Kyle & Brady as it will hopefully allow us to pile up points at home in the very least.

I think Matt has realised that with Belle Vue most likely having a weak team that there are not many other big tracks. Lynn, Cov and of course Poole no one else has a large track. So we need riders who ride small tracks and Kyle can and so can J.Holder just wondering if Brady can. I fully expect that Brady and Kyle will ride for us. Kyle has too because we need the British riders in reality.

• Like 1

2 out of 2 in the team I predicted

I expect Brady Kurtz and Kyle Newman to follow which would bring my predicted team up to 4 out of 4.

I cant wait for next season. 3. Brady Kurtz and 4. Jack Holder in the engine room at Wimborne Road will be worth the admission money alone. The future turbo twins backed up by an experienced No.1 and Hans Andersen

Its looking good Pirates fans.

Do you imagine you were the only one with that prediction!!

• Like 3

Mate that wasnt really rocket Science was it. Now predict correctly the other 5.

So Josh and Rohan not at Swindon, looks like they could be at Poole or Somerset? What about Batch or Morris if KL or Swindon not using them?

I expect Brady Kurtz and Kyle Newman to follow which would bring my predicted team up to 4 out of 4.

I cant wait for next season. 3. Brady Kurtz and 4. Jack Holder in the engine room at Wimborne Road will be worth the admission money alone. The future turbo twins backed up by an experienced No.1 and Hans Andersen.

Its looking good Pirates fans.

turbo twins been and gone won't see that again
  • Like 1

Right, someone who is in the know. What is the number 1 situation??? They must be a big name rider. If we get a number 1 around the 10.25 mark and below, we could get Starke at reserve with a two pointer. That becomes a very strong team. I know he is a Somerset rider but he did say in the echo few months ago he wanted to ride for Poole again. But someone speak the truth about Number 1 please.

1.Hans= 10.01

2. Holder=7.16

Taking your last option - Todd Kurtz as a reserve on his 5.76 PL av wouldn't be such a bad move considering how many lower order riders are going to be down in these positions as Prem league teams look to balance both their teams and their books.

Overhead would also be low as he lives with Brady in the racing season and I think Neil M houses both of them in his spacious residence ;-)

I think he also mechanics for younger bro Brady sometimes.

Right, someone who is in the know. What is the number 1 situation??? They must be a big name rider. If we get a number 1 around the 10.25 mark and below, we could get Starke at reserve with a two pointer. That becomes a very strong team. I know he is a Somerset rider but he did say in the echo few months ago he wanted to ride for Poole again. But someone speak the truth about Number 1 please.

Hans will be your number 1 which in this league will be good