British Speedway Forum

I would think we could get Gomolski as a straight swap for Kennett and maybe Nicolai B Jacobsen for Lahti maybe worth a go.

Won't Poole bring Kasprazak back in for Lahti?

Some more news to bring you regarding Krystian Plech. The following riders are contracted to his management group according to his website and the SGP website regarding Patryk Dudek.

Patryk Dudek, Kacper Gomolski, Patryk Dolny, Jakub Jamrog, Peter Ljung, Krzysztof Buczkowski, Jacob Thorssell, Davey Watt, Gino Mazares, Pontus Aspgren, Nicolai Klindt, Patrick Hougaard & Dawid Lampart

We can eliminate the following riders - Patryk Dolny, Jakub Jamrog, Jacob Thorssell, Davey Watt, Gino Manzares, Pontus Aspgren, Nicolai Klindt, Patrick Hougaard & Dawid Lampart

Jacob Thorssell and Patrick Hougaard aren't riding in the UK next Wednesday therefore it must be a new signing.

Which leaves the following riders - Patryk Dudek (Unlikely but don't rule it out), Kacper Gomolski (Very likely), Peter Ljung & Krzysztof Buczkowski.

Edited by SpeedwayFanatic

No point, he's so far over the hill you'd need binoculars to see him.

you can't use a rider already released in the same season.

16.3.3 A rider in a Team's declared 1 - 7 at the end of the previous season and not included in that

Team’s new season’s initial declaration may not be subsequently re-introduced into that Team

without the express permission of the MC.

16.3.4 No Team changes will be allowed after 28th July with the effective date being 31st July, except

for riders returning to the Team after injury.

Jacob Thorssell and Patrick Hougaard aren't riding in the UK next Wednesday therefore it must be a new signing.

Which leaves the following riders - Patryk Dudek (Unlikely but don't rule it out), Kacper Gomolski (Very likely), Peter Ljung & Krzysztof Buczkowski.

And need announcing by the weekend with the transfer window shutting last night.

Dont believe this.

PirateCast hearing rumours KK has signed for Rye House and will be riding at reserve.

Just one stuff up after another this year.

16.3.3 A rider in a Team's declared 1 - 7 at the end of the previous season and not included in that

Team’s new season’s initial declaration may not be subsequently re-introduced into that Team

16.3.4 No Team changes will be allowed after 28th July with the effective date being 31st July, except

And need announcing by the weekend with the transfer window shutting last night.

Heard a rumour last night transfer deadline been extended by a month!

May be a total rumour, but with recent BSPA decisions, could just be some truth in it!!

• Like 1

Heard a rumour last night transfer deadline been extended by a month!

May be a total rumour, but with recent BSPA decisions, could just be some truth in it!!

I hope to god that's not true. Would mean no ruling can ever be deemed plausible.

• Like 2

I hope to god that's not true. Would mean no ruling can ever be deemed plausible.

Absolutely spot on !

However, it may well be decided in certain quarters, especially when his team this year resembles Captain Pugwash rather than a bunch of swash buckling Pirates, that extending the transfer deadline is "in the interests of British Speedway" :blink:

• Like 1

Even at 5.51 would be higher than Lahti and I don't think the rules allow you to bring back a sacked rider.

My view is that I don't think whatever Matt Ford does now wont make Poole win the Prem this year. Too many riders up and down.

I think Brady K will take a while to get back to normal as busted ribs take a while to heal. Yes he will ride but still not in comfort. I also think he has performed well above what any of us thought to be honest, and would not surprise me if his av drops this year as he slowly gets back to full fitness. I think its foolish and wrong to think he will return to the heights of this season too quickly.

I think Jack H has performed well this year and like Brady's first season he is finding his way.

My view is that Matt Ford's take on this is that we will be lucky to scrape into the playoffs and if we do I think that is where it will end i.e only 2 meetings short of the final so in effect only one lost home meeting.

Clever thinking would be to quietly encourage Brady and Jack not to push too hard in raising their av this year to assist in building a better team for 2018. Wouldn't surprise me if CH is already penned in and irrespective of whether he rides for KL this season or not I am sure Matt could quietly encourage Chris not to push too hard this year if he guarantees him a place in 2018. In a poor year by his standards he is on a GSA as of 28/7 of 7.16. Only a blind man can see that is a false average for an arguably top 10 GP rider (ok this year not top 10 but we all know that is not Chris's true ability). Last weeks GP and in Sweden this week is more like the real CH. Even he admitted on SGP website he had been lacking speed and is slowly finding it again. Matt may even offer an incentive to Chris to keep his GSA low for the remainder of this season on basis of a promise and good deal for 2018. Similar with Jack and Brady.

So as I see it. Have 3 good Aussies. Chris on a false low av. Jack H who can only improve but keep it low this year. Brady who may well drop as he finds his fitness again and don't raise it anyway to help for 2018. You now have your basic team building. Then get a good HL like Magic and then fill around it.

Of course those promoters who seem to want a dumned down Prem League may out vote progressive promoters like MF again at the AGM. If they do then having your potential star riders dampening down their averages plays into that game for 2018.

I don't see Hans Anderson back for 2018. He takes on too many leagues/Countries (4) and that's without adding open/Euro Championship meetings. Whilst he can turn in some good rides there are too many bad ones at important times and I feel its like oh well got to move on to my next Country. He is past his best but I can understand he wants to maximise his income as he ages as not too many years left to earn the money. I think Matt Ford's scathing comments the other day were also partly aimed at him as he lost at important times.

It's a long time since Matt Ford had this kind of situation so I would say don't throw money away. Accept this year is a bad one. Do what you have to in order to get the riders you want at workable av for 2018 and start working on who you want as a HL for 2018 and hopefully discussions with Magic have already advanced in that respect.

Roll on next season and let's see if I am wide of the mark.

I must be reading this differently,but KK wasn't in their declared 1-7 last season.I thought this would stand against riders like Holder who was in the 1-7(unsure)

Whatever next someone wants Matt Ford to offer a bribe to Chris Holder of a guaranteed team place for next year if he takes it easy for Kings Lynn this year lol.Thing must be really desperate down south.

Even at 5.51 would be higher than Lahti and I don't think the rules allow you to bring back a sacked rider.

Lahti is 5.45 and Poole have 0.06 in the bank.

Dont believe this.

PirateCast hearing rumours KK has signed for Rye House and will be riding at reserve.

Just one stuff up after another this year.

Are they not just mis hearing the rumours of Kasper Lykke or whatever his name is returning to them.

Lahti is 5.45 and Poole have 0.06 in the bank.

Poole have 0.06 in the bank if change is for one of the current team, but then that would be final 1-7, if you want Kurtz back in then you haven't anything "in the bank"