British Speedway Forum

Strange tweet from Brady today about a new start in 2017 & hoping that his average fits??

The quote came from Todd Kurtz

Can't wait for a fresh start next season. Hopefully my average fits nicely somewhere stable. Keen to see what 2017 brings to the table. 270c-1f3fc.png

The quote came from Todd Kurtz

45]

Wl6viN2i_bigger.jpgTodd Kurtz@TKR10

Can't wait for a fresh start next season. Hopefully my average fits nicely somewhere stable. Keen to see what 2017 brings to the table. 270c-1f3fc.png

What a flaming numpty😀😀

• Like 2

Sounds like Matt gave him his marching orders after his inept performance at Monmore. Some said they thought he was nailed on for Poole 2017 and he replied, "I wish. Have to pull my finger out for that to happen".

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Leicester bound I think if they run. Always done well around there. Hopefully he doubles up.

Leicester bound I think if they run. Always done well around there. Hopefully he doubles up.

How do you work that out? Leicester are finished imo and dont pay their riders. They can't even finish this season.

Sounds like Matt gave him his marching orders after his inept performance at Monmore. Some said they thought he was nailed on for Poole 2017 and he replied, "I wish. Have to pull my finger out for that to happen".

Wow, sometimes you have to protect and stay with your riders surely?

Who are we talking about here? Doubling up? Brady? As the tweet like mentioned is from Todd?

If and i say it's a massive if Brady isnt retained by Poole then i think it's a fair bet he may end up at Swindon , mind you he's not actually a Poole asset is he? Did that plan not 'fall through'?

Kurtz is a Poole asset and here is my attempt at what I think we have. At the end I will put some riders who may not be assets but tend to ride for Poole.

Magic J, Lindback, C Holder, KK, Hans, Kurtz, J Holder, Newman, THJ,V. Milik, Kacper G, Dakota North,Josh G, Adrian Miedziński, Bjarne, Davey Watt, Ellis Perks

Paul Starke not an asset but will ride for Poole. After the Blue Riband i'm sure we will sign someone up off that list.

Any Peterborough rider as we own there asset list.

I'd be surprised if Brady didn't come back. Maybe he was a bit hyped up over the Darcy comparisons,riding his engines and winning the Aussie championship. He isn't going to be another Darcy, but most likely a good rider one day. He's young enough still to be given another chance for sure.

Kurtz is a Poole asset and here is my attempt at what I think we have. At the end I will put some riders who may not be assets but tend to ride for Poole.

Magic J, Lindback, C Holder, KK, Hans, Kurtz, J Holder, Newman, THJ,V. Milik, Kacper G, Dakota North,Josh G, Adrian Miedziński, Bjarne, Davey Watt, Ellis Perks

Paul Starke not an asset but will ride for Poole. After the Blue Riband i'm sure we will sign someone up off that list.

you are sponsored by Rick Frost I don't think you OWN his assets you may use them but that is different
  • Like 1

So did Ford actually purchase Brady in the end as i was led to believe he merely loaned him from The Rebels? Thought any sale had fallen through?

Miedzinski for what he is worth is a Swindon asset but you can have him for a fiver

you are sponsored by Rick Frost I don't think you OWN his assets you may use them but that is different

We do own them part of Readypower deal.

• Like 1

We do own them part of Readypower deal.

How many more times do people have to be told, the riders are self employed nobody owns them.

• Like 3

How many more times do people have to be told, the riders are self employed nobody owns them.

Sorry, I made a mistake there(hands up), we have first dibs over them.