British Speedway Forum

Newman is apparently being announced as an Ipswich rider tonight. Jack Holder is rumoured to be signing for Peterborough.

Don't worry about being accused of being Gater1 or KKS its just a select group of members who don't accept anyone new on this forum.

They even called Jonathan Chapman KKS. JC uploaded a picture of himself holding his ipad to shut down the select group. Let them get on with it. The joke is on them for being brainwashed into thinking the whole world is KKS.

They don't like you for one simple reason. (You support Poole).

:t:

Cheers monster diaz. I know they will hate you as well because you support Poole. So it seems like Kurtz will stick to Poole, Pila and Denmark.

• Like 1

Yep they do. I got accused of being KKS because I called Nicolai Klindt (Nicolai). How childish is that. I would think so Ipswich and Newcastle are announcing their 1-7s tonight so unless Brady is announced for one of those sides I doubt he would be riding in the Championship.

How many more threads are you going to keep telling people that on , if you do not give it a rest people will believe you have got something to hide.

• Like 2

I guess judging by your Hammer time you are a lakeside fan perhaps you would like him considering that is where your team belongs. With the worst track ever made.

Col is a well known Cradley fan.

Trust me i'm not Gater1. I've been

speaking to Gater1 though because he got banned.

It got itself banned to be precise. Trolling and outing behaviour is not allowed.

That's funny considering you was trolling starman on the Swindon thread the other day about the Speedway Star magazine.

erm nope he was ticking the mickey out of him............different to trolling and something that Starman is used to........just check every thread.

Just seems to be the Poole forum where multi alias posters appear. New names pop up daily it seems, funnily enough as others go missing.

• Like 6

Cheers monster diaz. I know they will hate you as well because you support Poole. So it seems like Kurtz will stick to Poole, Pila and Denmark.

be careful who you get mixed up with
  • Like 1

You gotta laugh at old KKS/Morriseyfan/Gater1/PooleBolton and MonsterDaz it is quite hilarious at watching it's conversation with itself...really not sure how it expects everyone to be fooled by it but keep it up very amusing if a little weird...

• Like 9

You gotta laugh at old KKS/Morriseyfan/Gater1/PooleBolton and MonsterDaz it is quite hilarious at watching it's conversation with itself...really not sure how it expects everyone to be fooled by it but keep it up very amusing if a little weird...

The fact that i am another person. And HAGON your the worst you just get annoyed by us talking about Poole. We laugh at you. Feel free to laugh at us but look at yourself before you talk to others. And yer treat others and you would like to be treated.

That's funny considering you was trolling starman on the Swindon thread the other day about the Speedway Star magazine.

I suggest you learn the difference between trolling and several people having a laugh at someone else's expense.

Thought you weren't bothering with me ?

Make your mind up.

Gater1 got itself banned. Carry on blindly supporting wrong doing.

But preferably don't respond.

Well it wasn't funny. I have respect for Starman for being the bigger person in that situation. Anyway that's the end on that situation. Case closed.

Yet you are happy joining robert72 mocking me. Thanks for confirming your hypocrisy.

case well and truly closed.

Trust me i'm not Gater1. I've been speaking to Gater1 though because he got banned. I just love how you guys love coming to Poole forum then get upset with us. Yes. i admit that some things people do on other forums are not great.

Anyway back to Speedway.

Will J.Holder, Kurtz and Newman end up at Championship clubs. With Peterborough and Ipswich looking most likely place to end up for the riders???

Jack Holder and Brady Kurtz (not sure about Kyle?) have both got clubs in Poland so can't imagine them signing for any Championship Sunday teams?!

I didn't mock you. I just said that you have it in for KK on a daily basis.

On the Leicester thread.

Anyway all sorted and double standards exposed.

Time to move on??

With Klindt now confirmed I think Poole are in a strong position.

Matt also states that in May the team averages will revert to a 42, the first confirmation of that from anyone

• Like 1