British Speedway Forum

Not sure that would be thecase because of the ridiculous average he would have been saddled with this year - which you would expect would have been higher than Holder's and that was too high for building the Poole team.

If only that was the only reason Chris left Poole...

Hmmm, you mean he's not Vinnie Jones on a speedway bike ;)

Not particularly. Gets himself into bother a bit but usually comes out of it unscathed.

Apart from his brainwave at Cardiff against Lambert can't really remember any major aggro with any other riders.

• Like 1

Not particularly. Gets himself into bother a bit but usually comes out of it unscathed.

Apart from his brainwave at Cardiff against Lambert can't really remember any major aggro with any other riders.

My description for him, to paraphrase the John Lewis adverts, "never knowingly under control'

My description for him, to paraphrase the John Lewis adverts, "never knowingly under control'

Lol. Great to watch though.

• Like 1

Lol. Great to watch though.

I'll grant you that. You just never know what's going to happen next when he's on track.

You shouldn't feed the troll. He has just come back from an enforced sabbatical straight back on the Poole thread saying Poole fans are fickle and "put up" with Ward. The guy is just baiting as per usual. If you don't respond he will talk to himself then go off on one to be banned again.

maybe you should find out the real reason I haven't been here but that isn't something I'm prepared to share! You bait all the time and then throw your toys when it suits. Your a Tai hater citing reasons that he had tattoos and swears. I was merely pointing out that Tai is a saint compared to Ward

News emerging tonight. Pirates chief Matt Ford has been in contact with Vaclav Milik over a return to Poole. Cannot commit to UK right now but that may change.

He is not a like for like with KK said in the paper a rider on a similar average which is not Milik.

He is not a like for like with KK said in the paper a rider on a similar average which is not Milik.

I know that is from Ned at the echo. Not sure who for??

Would love to see Poole sign Tai towards the end of the season!!!

I wouldn't.

Anyway no rider can sign after July so that seems fine to me.

If only that was the only reason Chris left Poole...

It is, what else do you think it was then ?

It is, what else do you think it was then ?

Well Chris said himself it wasn't the only reason..

Well Chris said himself it wasn't the only reason..

So exactly what did he say. Did you honestly expect Matt to sign Chris on a 13 pt average then ? Anybody who did is totally deluded.

Edited by Starman2006

So exactly what did he say. Did you honestly expect Matt to sign Chris on a 13 pt average then ? Anybody who did is totally deluded.

It was at the KL fans forum night and said something about his average not being the only reason. However KL signed him on that average and Swindon did with JD too. If Matt really wanted him at Poole he'd be there. Although his average is a handy excuse to use.
  • Like 1

It was at the KL fans forum night and said something about his average not being the only reason. However KL signed him on that average and Swindon did with JD too. If Matt really wanted him at Poole he'd be there. Although his average is a handy excuse to use.

Not an excuse to use. Matt would never sign him on a 13 pt ave.