British Speedway Forum

Could have signed Chris Holder rather then KK at the start of the season. Not much in their averages #justsayin

No we couldn't, he's banned for a month

At the start of the season yes.

Looking forward to the announcement of the international superstar that Gater has promised.

Will be announced before Christmas. He is all set and ready to go for 2018.

Edited by Gater1
  • Like 1

Theres only one or two i listen to on here mate..

Have told you Starry, Championship racing for Poole next year at Oxford so you had better arrange a coach.

Kennett will be your number 1.

• Like 1

I did say no gp rider would ride for Poole but blimey Kennett lol!!!

So the 3 riders Poole have changed this season are KK, Newman, Klindt

Replaced by Kennett , Starke and Lahti.

That shows how bad the team have been

Kennett is a No.1 around our place tbh. Always has been consistent around Poole.

Just the away form which is a massive problem.​

Watch out for Lahti I think he will start scoring 7's and 8's per meeting soon.

Was getting 5's when KK was stuffing him at any given opportunity.

Edited by Gater1

A lot of Poole fans on social media are really happy with the signing!
  • Like 3

A lot of Poole fans on social media are really happy with the signing!

EK will provide us with a lot of entertainment at Wimborne Road.

Support your team our supporters seem to be going off the idea. Is this going to be a record 4 gb riders in a poole team nest weds ps welcome eddie

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

Kennett is a No.1 around our place tbh. Always has been consistent around Poole.

Just the away form which is a massive problem.​

One thing Matt Ford isn't is stupid.

I think he worked out a while ago that this team was not going to win the league even if they got to the play offs. Belle Vue and Wolves had the better in depth strength and now most peoples pre season view of the potential wooden spoonists i.e Swindon have built a very strong side which may surprise many and win the PL this year with their latest Pole being a real bonus signing also with Ellis at reserve.

For me MF is already forward thinking for 2018. Brady and Jack building their confidence/experience and hopefully long term HL prospects. Prefer they don't go too crazy on increasing their GSA this year in order to give MF less headaches for team selection next year. If Matt guarantees both a slot next year maybe they will drop off a little in the knowledge they are in for next year and maybe in a potentially PL winning team. Same MAYBE with Klindt being as low as is IF he can find fitness in time form a horrible combined leg injury.

If KK (love him or as presently many hate him) with his crazy new low average and CH is a really freak low season all over Europe both rediscovering even a semblance of their real form and add in Mr Consistent Hans Anderson. Stick with James S who can only improve still with his low average then anything is possible. Let's also not discount Magic or even Shamek for next year. Much has been said about Magic poss coming back to UK in 2018 rather than Sweden ?? For sure he would win more races than in Sweden as UK is an inferior quality league.

Much to ponder for 2018. Let the others make hay while the sun shines. For sure injuries and a grossly underperforming number 1 have contributed massively to the current situation. Get it out the way now and build for the future.

Of course much will depend on BSPA points limits for 2018 and whatever format they decide upon.

• Like 1

We all need to get behind the boys.

They need our support.

Yes our 1-7 doesnt look that good but this is a time when we should all come together and get behind the 1-7

I am grateful to the riders who represent us and if we don't make the play-offs then so be it.

But at least MF has made a change and we now have 7 riders who are going to give it 100% and 7 riders who aren't going to shut the throttle off after 1 lap.

#PIRATEPRIDE #PIRATESLIFE4ME

Chris Holder & KK, aka Screeny & Stoney. Karol Baran for next year too?

One thing Matt Ford isn't is stupid.

I think he worked out a while ago that this team was not going to win the league even if they got to the play offs. Belle Vue and Wolves had the better in depth strength and now most peoples pre season view of the potential wooden spoonists i.e Swindon have built a very strong side which may surprise many and win the PL this year with their latest Pole being a real bonus signing also with Ellis at reserve.

For me MF is already forward thinking for 2018. Brady and Jack building their confidence/experience and hopefully long term HL prospects. Prefer they don't go too crazy on increasing their GSA this year in order to give MF less headaches for team selection next year. If Matt guarantees both a slot next year maybe they will drop off a little in the knowledge they are in for next year and maybe in a potentially PL winning team. Same MAYBE with Klindt being as low as is IF he can find fitness in time form a horrible combined leg injury.

If KK (love him or as presently many hate him) with his crazy new low average and CH is a really freak low season all over Europe both rediscovering even a semblance of their real form and add in Mr Consistent Hans Anderson. Stick with James S who can only improve still with his low average then anything is possible. Let's also not discount Magic or even Shamek for next year. Much has been said about Magic poss coming back to UK in 2018 rather than Sweden ?? For sure he would win more races than in Sweden as UK is an inferior quality league.

Much to ponder for 2018. Let the others make hay while the sun shines. For sure injuries and a grossly underperforming number 1 have contributed massively to the current situation. Get it out the way now and build for the future.

Of course much will depend on BSPA points limits for 2018 and whatever format they decide upon.

Totally agree.

MF has basically confirmed KK for 2018 in today's echo. 5.50 average MF said

C. Holder is not happy at Lynn and he will be back in 2018 for sure. 7.?? something average

B. Kurtz and J. Holder are the future of Poole Speedway so they will be back.

We don't know what the rules are going to be but I wouldn't be shocked to see us line-up something like this.

Obviously this is just a fantasy team. But I don't think I am far off tbh.

1. H. Andersen

2. J. Holder

3. C. Holder

4. K. Kasprzak

5. B. Kurtz

6. K. Newman

7. J. Shanes

Not much of 2017 to look good!

Hmm EK for KK ....not much better?? An earlier in the Alphabet initial!

Edited by icicle

I have never seen so much rubbish as we are getting at the moment people moan about gavan we got a worst than him by miles keep posting gav !!