British Speedway Forum

Assuming he's still on them, maybe, after a year, he's now got the GTR motors exactly where he wants them? :unsure:

He was riding them last night and in all Wolves matches.

He did more passing last night than the rest put together.

• Like 4

A few friends of myn is a wolves football season ticket holder and they have offered them tickets for speedway £10 a ticket for the 3 june meetings.

Great idea there is 3 off us taking up the offer for starters hopefully can put a couple of hundred on the gate ..

• Like 1

A few friends of myn is a wolves football season ticket holder and they have offered them tickets for speedway £10 a ticket for the 3 june meetings.

Great idea there is 3 off us taking up the offer for starters hopefully can put a couple of hundred on the gate ..

Good promotion, well done to the club for that.

• Like 1

Well done nathan greaves who scored in all 4 of hes rides this evening.

I was critical of hes early season performances and hes well and truly making me eat my words so well done young man

• Like 3

Well done nathan greaves who scored in all 4 of hes rides this evening.

I was critical of hes early season performances and hes well and truly making me eat my words so well done young man

Same here, having a Reserve partner who is scoring has been a huge help - taken a lot of pressure off him.

• Like 1

Worth mentioning too - it was good to hear that Jacob Thorssell immediately withdrew from the SEC after learning that we would be left without a facility. Was mentioned by Peter Adams in last night's programme. I don't think many other riders would do that.

Credit to the lad. Not many riders put club before self these days.

I hope this is remembered in the future should it neee to be.

Credit to the lad. Not many riders put club before self these days.

I hope this is remembered in the future should it neee to be.

The fact that Peter Adams is his landlord, may have lead to some extra pressure being applied! Still good on him though.

The resurgence in Freddie's form has been remarkable is this down to his engines?

The resurgence in Freddie's form has been remarkable is this down to his engines?

To a certain extent yes but he has also adopted a more aggressive riding style which has really made the difference I think. Long may it continue, I would love to see him crowned world champion, couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

• Like 4

Having confidence in your machinery breeds confidence as a rider. The ability has always been there.

Remember he topped the league averages in the UK in 2009 when it was a far stronger league than now.

• Like 3