British Speedway Forum

Now Wolves have added Schlein and Riss to the side they are a very powerful unit.

Strong favourites to take the title

• Like 1

Calm down, calm down :nono::D

One injury, especially to the wrong bloke, would put an entirely different perspective on things. Leave the 'we're gonna do this, we're gonna do that, early season stuff to others.

That being said, I'd rather have the points in the bag than the matches in hand.

• Like 1

One injury, especially to the wrong bloke, would put an entirely different perspective on things. Leave the 'we're gonna do this, we're gonna do that, early season stuff to others.

That being said, I'd rather have the points in the bag than the matches in hand.

You're forgetting, this is the year we are meant to win.

Last year was some freak anomaly.

• Like 1

Well done Freddie.....keep it going....about time his luck changed in the GPs

On current averages, any injury to the top 5 I believe Woffinden would slot in nicely.

Imagine the meltdown if Howarth took a knock late in the season and was replaced by him...

Edited to add: Not that we want that, but we have someone on standby if necessary.. assume rules will still allow replacement for genuine injured riders.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 2

Haven't heard from Col lately.

That can only be a good thing.

• Like 1

How long has porky been the centre green presenter in Dackarna ?

He did the Michael Max farewell and they were so impressed they invited him back

He did the Michael Max farewell and they were so impressed they invited him back

Excellent news. One of the best entertainers presenting.

• Like 1

He's also been asked to do the Swedish GP

• Like 1

Sad to hear Freddie is taking time out to get fit. He clearly needs it and makes those who mocked his none appearance in heat 15 against Swindon look a little silly.

Makes it an impossible task to replace the top rider in the league this year.

Guess it gives a chance to take points off us and take some points at monmore in the coming weeks.

Get well soon Freddie, we need you!!

Sad to hear Freddie is taking time out to get fit. He clearly needs it and makes those who mocked his none appearance in heat 15 against Swindon look a little silly.

Makes it an impossible task to replace the top rider in the league this year.

Guess it gives a chance to take points off us and take some points at monmore in the coming weeks.

Get well soon Freddie, we need you!!

I was one of them who thought the gaffer effed up not putting Freddie in HT15.Didn't blame Freddie.

Huge miss.Hope he's fit soon.Foot injury I think?