British Speedway Forum

Skornicki isn't eligible for a reduction. He's only missed 2 seasons.

It's not like he just missed 2 seasons in the UK, he hasn't ridden at all for 2 seasons.

Not sure if that would affect the ruling.

Klindt.....why Klindt.I liked the lad when he rode for us but I've seen him ride since i think he is very poor.If he gates,of which these days he doesn't seem to,he can generate speed,but surely there are better options out there.Is Proctor fit? ,Skorka would be less a gamble than Klindt.

Klindt is available on a lower average than he managed riding as a hl in 2016. Most other riders are on averages 1.4 or more times higher than their 2016 averages, and many of those had inflated 2016 averages from riding as we'd string orc reserve.

Klindt is by dome margin the best value signing available in the league.

That is why Klindt.

• Like 2

I must be having a brain fade as the BSPA site has Clegg on 4.34. I know I've seen 4.04 a while back. What have I missed?

http://www.speedwaygb.co/files/downloads/pl16_issue_final_1.pdf

Not alone WB as I had him on 4.04 and almost replied to Col's post as such!! must have come from a penultimate PL average.

It's not like he just missed 2 seasons in the UK, he hasn't ridden at all for 2 seasons.

Not sure if that would affect the ruling.

I'm sure CVS could put in a reassessment request which the MC would consider favourably?! :wink:

Anyway, 2nd signing announcement for you tomorrow (Monday).

I'm sure CVS could put in a reassessment request which the MC would consider favourably?! :wink:

Anyway, 2nd signing announcement for you tomorrow (Monday).

Not sure he is even in our plans but I'd like to think any team planning to give him a go would ask for a reduction.

Thorssell I'd imagine next.

If Adam is 7.00 then I think he is more suited to the championship

But it would still be subject to X 1.4 ?

But it would still be subject to X 1.4 ?

I'm not sure what Adam's ave is I was going off Incognito's post, if he is 7 then to risky in premiership perhaps worth a risk in championship, if it's subject to x 1.4 then it's 9.8 and surely to much a risk at either level

I'm not sure what Adam's ave is I was going off Incognito's post, if he is 7 then to risky in premiership perhaps worth a risk in championship, if it's subject to x 1.4 then it's 9.8 and surely to much a risk at either level

I found one from 2014 of 6.66 as his outgoing average from Birmingham so I'm assuming that is the last valid one?

A reassessment surely is needed that's one figure for fairness because that would still work out to 9.3.

I hope Sqora isn't averaged out of racing here.

I found one from 2014 of 6.66 as his outgoing average from Birmingham so I'm assuming that is the last valid one?

A reassessment surely is needed that's one figure for fairness because that would still work out to 9.3.

I hope Sqora isn't averaged out of racing here.

Would be brave for anyone to take him on over 9.00 I fear, Do we actually know if he is looking to ride over here

Sqora's comments at the end of season meetings suggested he would prefer PL/Championship level - but that was before the AGM!!

If he averaged 6.6 last time he was over here then 9.3 is fair. You all need to stop looking at averages as what a rider will score but a relative worth of a rider. On average every rider will drop about a point. So can Adam average 8.3? Well in a PL level league (which is what the Premiership is now) he can.

No rider has ever been re-assessed for missing 2 seasons before, so why start now?

Would be brave for anyone to take him on over 9.00 I fear, Do we actually know if he is looking to ride over here

he is, he mentioned it in the last wolves programme this year but preferably at div 2 level. I agree it's risky but I hope someone takes a chance.

No rider has ever been re-assessed for missing 2 seasons before, so why start now?

Big difference tho. He hasn't ridden at all in 2 seasons. Injury has prevented that along with his Polish manager commitments. A bit different no?

Too risky on 9.3 for any top flight team.

I wasnt looking at his average against what he may score I was looking at his ave relative to total points available and for me over 9 out of 50 or 40 depending on league is too much of a risk

Big difference tho. He hasn't ridden at all in 2 seasons. Injury has prevented that along with his Polish manager commitments. A bit different no?

Too risky on 9.3 for any top flight team.

There is no difference. A rider DOES NOT get a reduction for not riding for two season. It's 3 seasons minimum. There have been many riders over the years come out of retirement, they get no reduction. Why should Adam be different?

There is no difference. A rider DOES NOT get a reduction for not riding for two season. It's 3 seasons minimum. There have been many riders over the years come out of retirement, they get no reduction. Why should Adam be different?

Having said that if he should head for Dorsetshire again then a reassessment would no doubt be in order :P