British Speedway Forum

Can wolves fans have their thread back please.

Foreverblue you are wasting your time trying to reason with a troll.

No. We need to mock your club further for not winning the first ever Premiership. Sorry.

• Like 1

Who is this Gater1? In all seriousness guys its the festive season. Where is your Christmas spirit?

Stop dodging the issue. I still await your apology for accusing me of having more than one account.

• Like 2

No. We need to mock your club further for not winning the first ever Premiership. Sorry.

Ah bless, the lodgers are awake.

Up the Brummies :t:

Interesting.. who did win it then?

Stop dodging the issue. I still await your apology for accusing me of having more than one account.

The current line of defence is to accuse everyone of having multi accounts. It wasn't so long ago that Morriseyfan (formerly KKS) actually admitted on this forum that he had forum aliases.

Like you Fourentee, I have been posting long enough to remember KKS in its original form. He gets banned, then re appears as someone else (Gater1, Burnt face man, Poolebolton ) and such like. The posts are easily recognisable. Like someone said earlier, weird.

You used to be a good contributor to the forum. What happened?

• Like 3

The current line of defence is to accuse everyone of having multi accounts. It wasn't so long ago that Morriseyfan (formerly KKS) actually admitted on this forum that he had forum aliases.

Like you Fourentee, I have been posting long enough to remember KKS in its original form. He gets banned, then re appears as someone else (Gater1, Burnt face man, Poolebolton ) and such like. The posts are easily recognisable. Like someone said earlier, weird.

Pretty sure BurntFaceMan is not the same as morrisey fan.

I think he did call himself KKS for a while (as a p take on the original kks) and then got his true identity posted on here.

Masters back at Edinburgh. We're taking our time aren't we?

Wonder if we are waiting to see if Belle Vue are going to use Bewley ?.

Without passing comment on the specific names you mention I have, in the past, sent a polite formal personal message to one of the KKS subsidiaries, as it were, requesting a list of aliases in order to update my ignore list. Sadly without productive result.

I don't bother greatly about those who have multiple accounts (it's always funny when they quote themselves approvingly) but it does stick in the craw to be accused myself.

Wonder if we are waiting to see if Belle Vue are going to use Bewley ?.

Something along those lines would seem to validate CVS's 'wait' comment. I'd be astonished if BV didn't go for him but then again I was convinced about Klindt & Wolves :P

Can't see the waiting to announce Masters being anything to do with Bewley or any other rider. They obviously had to wait for his parent club Somerset to declare and after his time at Edinburgh they were also given the priority over announcing him. Think news will be out in the next 48 hours and the last two places are the only ones they are trying to finalise.

Bewley is a great talent, but signing him on 3.90 I think he is after a small reduction, it only leaves 5.63 and that's too much for even Museliak 6.34 and surely Belle Vue are more likely to sign the northern based school kid.

Tobiasz and 3.00 is one good option with Patrick Hansen 7.00 or Skornicki 7.22 and a 2.00 the other surely.

Without passing comment on the specific names you mention I have, in the past, sent a polite formal personal message to one of the KKS subsidiaries, as it were, requesting a list of aliases in order to update my ignore list. Sadly without productive result.

I don't bother greatly about those who have multiple accounts (it's always funny when they quote themselves approvingly) but it does stick in the craw to be accused myself.

Most of these posters get labelled as KKS, few of them are.

Gater1/MonsterDaz is a completely different type of poster.

All the flak that 'KKS' gets for 'aliases' is mostly unfounded. He has quite legitimately changed his username on multiple occasions, the history of which can be seen on MorriseyFans profile.

That's a completely different issue to having multiple accounts, in actual fact, it's not an issue at all.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1