British Speedway Forum

stevebrum... Wolves won't win the league next year. End. Of. Debate.

How do you know what next team will be or who will be in the league!

I thought you hadnt been on a Wolves thread for months!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Guest wolfhound

So Col. you are very adamant that Wolves won't win the league this year (or should that be next year as well?), so instead of taking the easy option of

saying Wolves won't win it, let's have your opinion of who WILL win the league this year!

I don't usually get involved in twit-for-tat arguments but you have been crowing all Winter about Wolves won't win this or won't win that, so it's time to put your neck on the line and tell us all who WILL win the league in 2017!!!

We can't wait to hear who you think it could, sorry, WILL be!

How do you know what next team will be or who will be in the league!

I thought you hadnt been on a Wolves thread for months!

He is on regular to tell us we won't win this year/next year.

The poor thing don't know what year he is even talking about. :rofl:

Dint think the cracked record is likely to change any time soon.

• Like 1

CVS on Howe's comeback. '..............................and we very much hope he's successful in his comeback'. Translated means 'Someone sign him, that'd be an unexpected loan fee, luvvly jubbly'. :rofl:

• Like 2

CVS on Howe's comeback. '..............................and we very much hope he's successful in his comeback'. Translated means 'Someone sign him, that'd be an unexpected loan fee, luvvly jubbly'. :rofl:

Just as long as we don't sign him if no one else comes in for him :D

Just as long as we don't sign him if no one else comes in for him :D

Oh I don't know. If CVS can get him reassessed at 2.32! :D

• Like 1

Didn't the Scorpions buy him off wolves?

I think Wolves have a very good team and are my favourites to win the league this year.

Good question. I don't recall it which in all probability means they did :D

No, that's why he asked CVS to circulate his name. :t:

Remember that once new averages are out, David Howe would be available on 4.80 rather than 6.72 and that will make him an attractive signing for most teams but I think he would love to ride for Leicester as his home town.

Remember that once new averages are out, David Howe would be available on 4.80 rather than 6.72 and that will make him an attractive signing for most teams but I think he would love to ride for Leicester as his home town.

How do the new averages work?

• Like 1

You are probably right but haven't seen anything confirmed anywhere!!?

• Like 1

I'm not sure that's right? I'd assume there should still be a multiplier, but perhaps a 1.2 rather than 1.4. Given the league is perhaps 20% weaker this season there SHOULD still be a multiplier for any prior season averages.

Otherwise teams would have just waited a month then re declared with the likes of holder/Doyle added?