British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aroundtheboards

Somerset V Glasgow Cup Final 2nd Leg Friday 14th October

Bye Bye !

Edited by Aroundtheboards

That's put the Rebels amongst the Tigers !!! Josh Bates and James Shanes Guests !!! :rofl:

Please keep up we were told this on Sunday :rofl: .

As you started 2 threads will i post in both :o .

Edited by Gazc

Just want the lads to come out of this unscathed tbh. Too many falls and injuries for us lately.

Bates and his 'mechanic' :wub: will hopefully have left their boxing gloves at home.

Please keep up we were told this on Sunday :rofl: .

As you started 2 threads will i post in both :o .

Fair enough ! I've been in and out of hospital over the last week, I think I'll give these pages a rest and also speedway as it seems to me that it isn't a very happy environment at the moment. Bye

Fair enough ! I've been in and out of hospital over the last week, I think I'll give these pages a rest and also speedway as it seems to me that it isn't a very happy environment at the moment. Bye

Yep lot of negativity around the sport currently.

Another chance for Somerset to do as much damage to the Tigers as possible. Horrible team.

• Like 1

Another chance for Somerset to do as much damage to the Tigers as possible. Horrible team.

And where did you form that pearl of wisdom from?

Does anyone know if Rene Bach was seriously injured after last Sunday's incident with Master Bates? Serious question. Many thanks.

And where did you form that pearl of wisdom from?

The last two meetings against Somerset have left us battered(literally) and bruised.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if Rene Bach was seriously injured after last Sunday's incident with Master Bates? Serious question. Many thanks.

Have you seen any report of any injuries? Serious question.

The last two meetings against Somerset have left us battered(literally) and bruised.

You mean like Garcia who didn't turn left at Somerset a few weeks back and ended BWD's season? As far as I can see, Glasgow are still fighting fit, well, some of them were on Sunday :wink:

Edited by RH92
  • Like 2

Speedway is a tough tough game. Somerset have been left battered and bruised too. Tungate carrying an injured shoulder, BWD out for the season following a clash with one of your riders, Zach also out for the season. I think I talk for the majority of teams this time of the season, where there are plenty of the leagues riders that are feeling a little second hand after a long hard season.

The point of your post I don't get is the reference to a 'horrible team'. Are you mistaken and actually mean that the Rebels are a team of racers and more importantly, a team of winners?

Are you joking? That Garcia ended Bradley's season, he spent 3 days in hospital with a broken collarbone and now won't be able to ride a bike for at least 3 months because of him.

• Like 1