British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

And some people will be paying 18 quid to watch the likes of Jan 'I've been around for several seasons and hardly averages over 4.00' Graversen......

What a load of crap the so called Premiership has turned into. Jan graversen? Hes hardly gonna get the leicester fans flocking back is he?

Proves what a state the league is when Somerset want Tungate as there number one , wasnt even their pl number one last season?!

What a joke

• Like 1

If we use him as our number 7, on a 4.00(ish) average he'll be competing with other number 7s and will almost feel like a homegrown rider to the Lions faithful. If our two brits are premiership quality riders, like Auty and Lawson who were heat leaders in last years premier league, i dont think Jan would be the worst (albeit, far from the best or most awe inspiring) signing

Don't be too sure that he'd be number 7 !
  • Like 2

Don't be too sure that he'd be number 7 !

Is Jan the man the new number 1 we have lined up!!!!!

Can see it now....Heat 13 dream team, Graverson and Courtney.

• Like 1

What a load of crap the so called Premiership has turned into. Jan graversen? Hes hardly gonna get the leicester fans flocking back is he?

Proves what a state the league is when Somerset want Tungate as there number one , wasnt even their pl number one last season?!

What a joke

He was our number 1 when we won the league and finished top of our averages - Also rider of the year too ;)

• Like 1

Why not go the whole hog and bring back John Oliver? It was the highlight of those dark days trying to guess whether he would get round bends 3 and 4.

Sweetman, Bondarenko, Hall, let's have em all back

• Like 1

Sweetman, Bondarenko, Hall, let's have em all back

ahh Bondarenko, the only man to frequently be first out of the gate and last out of bend 2!

ahh Bondarenko, the only man to frequently be first out of the gate and last out of bend 2!

and still we said Leicester was a track made for gaters... :party:

• Like 1

They were fun times though !!

• Like 1

They were fun times though !!

A great team until it got messed up by signing Kauko and Magnus

If my memory serves me right Jan Graversen is a Lions asset so there could be some truth in all this as it would make economic sense.

Edited by Happy Hunter

If my memory serves me right Jan Graversen is a Lions asset so there could be some truth in all this as it would make economic sense.

wont break the bank in points money either 😜