British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

I'd just stop replying to mrcts, and therefore stop giving them the attention they so clearly want, with posts like that

He's definitely not a representation of Leicester Speedway or its fans. The best meetings of the season for Leicester are the M69 derby (with the exception of the play offs, if we ever get there!!). I look forward to many more years of racing, and hopefully beating, the Coventry Bees

• Like 2

My New Year prediction is Coventry will not run and we will pinch the Friday night slot....fingers crossed.

all 15 of them in your case

• Like 1

I'd just stop replying to mrcts, and therefore stop giving them the attention they so clearly want, with posts like that

He's definitely not a representation of Leicester Speedway or its fans. The best meetings of the season for Leicester are the M69 derby (with the exception of the play offs, if we ever get there!!). I look forward to many more years of racing, and hopefully beating, the Coventry Bees

what do you know about Speedway you parvenu?

You're a 22 years old ffs.

I've been in the Speedway trenches since the mid seventies and don't need lecturing by you sonny boy.

Don't become another troll like that Pratt Speedieberk who knows a lot about nothing.

I'm really enjoying the squirming from all the Coventry dunderheads .......really looking forward to March when you all start wondering why Coventry are not running......he he he!

I've been in the Speedway trenches since the mid seventies and don't need lecturing by you sonny boy.

Don't become another troll like that Pratt Speedieberk who knows a lot about nothing.

I'm really enjoying the squirming from all the Coventry dunderheads .......really looking forward to March when you all start wondering why Coventry are not running......he he he!

Please keep fishing for that bite lad. I'm just here wanting a good, competitive Lions team and everything that's in the best interest of the sport- such as top flight teams remaining in existence.

• Like 3

Pillock. (And I don't support Coventry)

• Like 7

Pillock. (And I don't support Coventry)

The origin of pillock is believed to go back to the 16th century meaning penis from the Norwegian word pillicock, presumably akin to the slang dickhead meaning inept fool.

Sounds familiar tosspot now back off.

I reckon Brandon will be used for allotments come March!

• Like 1

The origin of pillock is believed to go back to the 16th century meaning penis from the Norwegian word pillicock, presumably akin to the slang dickhead meaning inept fool.

Are you still pi$$ed from new years eve?

Bellend

• Like 1

Tw@t

• Like 1

Tw@t

Is that all you can say......come on try harder.....Yawn.

I stand by everything I say "deal with it" Pr@tt!

There's something strange about people liking their own post, although perhaps understandable because they're the only one who will.

• Like 6

They can use the manure you spout on here. What an absolute tool you are.

• Like 2

Just ignore the sad knobhead, says everything about a person when they are so desperate for attention.

Dave Darcy announced as the new owner of Leicester speedway.

Mr Darcy is in charge. Cue all the Bridget Jones jokes...😁