British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Huck and Allen the pick of those. I don't see any more changes unless for injury, so it's just a case of plodding on from here and crossing fingers it's enough for play offs

Edited by baldyman

Changes could only be like for like now anyway as the team total is above 40.

A double chain would mean shedding nearly 2 points

How about -

Sedgemen - 7.60

Newman - 6.31 out

Scott Nicholls - 9.23

Emil grondal- 4.39

We'd have 3 proper heat leaders then and in Cameron a very capable no.4! Grondal will score 3/4/5 like Newman has been but scott will way outscore sedge home and away! 3 riders fighting for the no.1 jacket by the end of the season too!

If Scott has too many continental commitments then maybe kennett? Not as favourable choice for me but he does ride Ipswich well!

I may be being a little harsh wanting to drop these guys but the way I see it is every year we keep faith with riders and the teams that make the tough calls win silverware!

Edited by 89buttons

Beginning to sound like the Panters!!

• Like 2

Beginning to sound like the Panters!!

Yup as soon as the name Grondal was mentioned !

• Like 1

How about -

Sedgemen - 7.60

Newman - 6.31 out

Scott Nicholls - 9.23

Emil grondal- 4.39

We'd have 3 proper heat leaders then and in Cameron a very capable no.4! Grondal will score 3/4/5 like Newman has been but scott will way outscore sedge home and away! 3 riders fighting for the no.1 jacket by the end of the season too!

If Scott has too many continental commitments then maybe kennett? Not as favourable choice for me but he does ride Ipswich well!

I may be being a little harsh wanting to drop these guys but the way I see it is every year we keep faith with riders and the teams that make the tough calls win silverware!

not allowed as not like for like.

Cant just take the combined averages. If make a double change then have to come below 40.

Would need to shed about 2.50 points so would be Scott and another 2 pointer with Connor moving into the 1-5.

Dont see that as an improvement myself.

Nicholls on that average would be a bonkers move anyway. Would drop 2 points or more off that

"I may be being a little harsh wanting to drop these guys but the way I see it is every year we keep faith with riders and the teams that make the tough calls win silverware!"

Couldn't say another thing more accurate about my team...

I think he only likes it dry and slick. A not so good version of tungate

That's Aussie's for you...

• Like 1

I see on twitter that Poole have replaced Kyle with Paul Starke, must be worrying times for him as he's been struggling for us as well.

As he only has one team now to earn from I wonder if that might be a gee up he needs to get his season going.