My take on the team is :-

Danny king

Rory schlien

Nico covatti

Cameron heeps

Kyle Newman

Connor mountain

Danton Hume

I find it hard to understand why Rye House are now in a higher league than Ipswich. I used to go to Rye House when it was a training track. Ipswich in the 1970's were one of the top clubs in the country with great attendances. When ever I have been to Rye House their gates are far smaller that at Foxhall. so how can they go up and the Witches still stay in a lower league?

• Like 1

well I had heard Newman has turned down Peterborough for another offer...

There should be improvement in him but would depend on him having an injury free run and giving the 2nd tier at least the same effort as Poole.

Interesting

• Like 1

I think most clubs would be delighted to sign him and few fans anywhere would say 'oh no we've signed Kyle Newman'

Riders that could improve are always the key to a successful side. Id say he is in that category of possible if not probable improvers.

Same applies to Jack Holder and Brady Kurtz.

As for ipswich, how about a return for Adam Ellis?

Edited by Flappy

Same applies to Jack Holder and Brady Kurtz.

As for ipswich, how about a return for Adam Ellis?

Four of Poole's 2017announced lineup have been mentioned for various Championship sides so far (Jack Holder, Brady Kurtz, Adam Ellis. & Kyle Newman).

For 2016, only two riders in the top tier 1 - 5 were permitted to be double uppers/downers.

With the EDL 6 & 7 being scrapped(?), does anyone know if there is any restriction on the number of double/uppers/downers that a 2017 Premiership side can have in their side?

Edited by cyclone

Neil Watson has stated that there is no overall restriction but two teams from the opposite leagues can share a max of 2 riders.

Kyle Newman? May have well as kept Morten!

Newman is a brit who has stagnated especially in the lower league as quite clearly his priority is Poole.

If we sign him then i will support him but it isnt a signing that fills me with any enthusiasm

Lanham?????? Please please please no,... 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

• Like 1

Lanham?????? Please please please no,...

thats what happens when you have a bloke at no1 who takes nearly a quarter of the points limit up or theres grondal who is red hot round rye house so might be able to get round foxhall with practice

i'm guessing

king

schlein

covatti

newman

lanham

shanes

hume

No to Lanham