British Speedway Forum
Charlieboy

P.l.p.final Sheffield V Somerset

Was that your racially offensive ones?

Here we go ! Bloody Band waggon riding !!! !!!

How does having the same opinion as someone else make it a band waggon? I could accuse you of the same.

Was that your racially offensive ones?

We're not in America, we use them because of the name, the rebel flag, not the meaning. We've used it as our emblem for 16 years. Just because in America it means something shouldn't over here and shouldn't mean that we can't show our support for our team.

Well done to the tigers last night but as I expected not enough heat winners.If we had the 3 missing lads I feel we would have had a lead to defend but it is what it is.Weve exceeded all expectations to get to the final.fear the worse tonight just hope we don't fold.A big thank you to Robbo last night he was awesome.

We're not in America, we use them because of the name, the rebel flag, not the meaning. We've used it as our emblem for 16 years. Just because in America it means something shouldn't over here and shouldn't mean that we can't show our support for our team.

In other words, if this flag was associated with a black group who killed white children in church, you'd still use it?

why dont all the fans go to home/away meeting in black clothes, not cheer when their team wins and not buy any thing from the track shops . the promoters will soon want the flags flying and the fans cheering . it will be in line with some of the dire music that some tracks play over the pa .