British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Unfulfilled Fixtures

Kings Lynn, Stoke and Coventry did not complete all their National League home fixtures.

Do the season ticket holders of these teams get refunds?

Kings Lynn, Stoke and Coventry did not complete all their National League home fixtures.

Do the season ticket holders of these teams get refunds?

Doubt it.

There has always been a swingeing financial penalty from the BSPA for clubs who fail to complete their fixtures - but I'm not sure whether this is applied to the National League.

I ve read somewhere else I believe from Jayne Moss who said there are fines for unforfilled fixtures.

I ve read somewhere else I believe from Jayne Moss who said there are fines for unforfilled fixtures.

The BSPA can impose a fine on any team not completing their fixtures however the amount is discretionary.

The season ticket money has been stolen from us I'm afraid.

Drove past Brandon earlier. Didn't appear to be 'unavailable'.

There has always been a swingeing financial penalty from the BSPA for clubs who fail to complete their fixtures - but I'm not sure whether this is applied to the National League.

So will the BSPA be operating a compensation fund for swindled fans? Be interesting to see how Buster Chapman officially anounces that one.