British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2017

Keep your hands off holder Plymouth ain't dead just yet lol,but I think Somerset will sign either bridger or Dave watt.

Keep your hands off holder Plymouth ain't dead just yet lol,but I think Somerset will sign either bridger or Dave watt.

No offence but i don't think any of the team would want to go back after the way they have been treated this season.

Somerset to go elite?

Haven't got the fanbase and those of us there are i'm pretty sure majority wouldn't want to anyway.

Somerset would be a Miss to the PL. Always a fixture I look forward to at Ipswich and I'm sure fans of other clubs feel the same. Always put a strong team out every year and it's a good test for your own club when you face them.

If they do make the decision to give the EL a shot then fair play to them and I'll wish the well.

with somerset rumored to be going in the lite league and scrabbleman wanting to ride a smaller track. it looks like it could be true . josh putting the feelers out for a new 2017 pl small track and wants to stop in the pl, but still double up with the robins .. all speculation of course........... .welcome Chris Harris to somerset........

Where have these rumours come from because honestly i can't see the hancocks wanting to go Elite

Think there's far too much smoke for there to be no fire TBH. We'll find out later today one way or the other.

Think there's far too much smoke for there to be no fire TBH. We'll find out later today one way or the other.

Fires lit probably by people who know nothing.
  • Like 1

Fires lit probably by people who know nothing.

i am a fire starter , twisted fire starter . L.O.L.

Where have these rumours come from because honestly i can't see the hancocks wanting to go Elite

Agreed. Certainly saw no evidence of that or indeed any discussions around that issue during the season.