British Speedway Forum

A reserve can be nominated for Heat 15, provided he is one of the top 3 scorers from his programmed rides.

Quite surprised by that, I was always under the impression you couldn't like in Sweden.

When KK is on song he is brilliant to watch, last year at Coventry he was very good.

Will score big time at reserve!

Good signing on that average will infuriate and delight in equal measure though.

A reserve can be nominated for Heat 15, provided he is one of the top 3 scorers from his programmed rides.

No you can't.

Has to be top 3 scorer on match average.

Reserve can only come in for exclusion or injury.

15.14 TOP SCORER’S HEAT (Heat 15 in all SGB League Competitions).

15.14.1 Gate Positions are determined by the outcome of the Coin Toss at the start of the Meeting.

15.14.2 The Home Team Manager nominates first, but once nominated these cannot be amended,

except by the Referee should the nomination not conform to the Regulations.

15.14.3 Nominations must be a ‘qualified’ Rider, determined as either:

a) A Rider in the top 3 of that Meeting’s Team by current MA (NB. A Team missing one

of the top 3 and using the RR facility) may use the 4

th highest Rider by MA.

or

B) A Top 3 points scorer (counting the 4 x programmed rides only, including bonus

points) or if one of those top 3 points scorers has already taken 7 rides then the 4

th

highest points scorer becomes a ‘qualified’ rider. (NB: No facility is available

allowing another rider to be elevated to the qualified list if any of those top 3 points

scorers are unavailable due to be withdrawn or has no equipment).

If a rider is disqualified for an offence under Art 15.3 the Team Manager may choose

either of the following options: -

i) The disqualified rider can start on a 15 metre handicap in c or d (The

opposing team does not change gate positions).

or

ii) Is replaced by a reserve who will start from the same gate position at the

tapes.

In a re-run of heat 15 a non-disqualified rider who is unable to take part may be replaced by a

reserve or another ‘qualified’ rider.

It's like musical chairs in Speedway these days.There will come a day when a rider has signed for every team in the league in 1 season.Farcical!!

There was a point I think when there were 9 teams in the league and Morten Risager had ridden for 7 of them ! (Or thereabouts)

I used to like KK a lot. But his performance this season for Poole seeing him poodling around like a pussy has irritated me. And now.... I can't believe this....he has gone from number 1 to a reserve is just about taking the pi££.

I really dont think I can bear watching him rattle off a packet of points when Rye come to Poole shortly!

DOH!!!!!

Well let's face it, for non-Poole fans that would be comedy gold. 🤗

No you can't.

Has to be top 3 scorer on match average.

Reserve can only come in for exclusion or injury.

15.14 TOP SCORER’S HEAT (Heat 15 in all SGB League Competitions).

15.14.1 Gate Positions are determined by the outcome of the Coin Toss at the start of the Meeting.

15.14.2 The Home Team Manager nominates first, but once nominated these cannot be amended,

except by the Referee should the nomination not conform to the Regulations.

15.14.3 Nominations must be a ‘qualified’ Rider, determined as either:

a) A Rider in the top 3 of that Meeting’s Team by current MA (NB. A Team missing one

of the top 3 and using the RR facility) may use the 4

th highest Rider by MA.

or

B) A Top 3 points scorer (counting the 4 x programmed rides only, including bonus

points) or if one of those top 3 points scorers has already taken 7 rides then the 4

th

highest points scorer becomes a ‘qualified’ rider. (NB: No facility is available

allowing another rider to be elevated to the qualified list if any of those top 3 points

scorers are unavailable due to be withdrawn or has no equipment).

If a rider is disqualified for an offence under Art 15.3 the Team Manager may choose

either of the following options: -

i) The disqualified rider can start on a 15 metre handicap in c or d (The

opposing team does not change gate positions).

or

ii) Is replaced by a reserve who will start from the same gate position at the

tapes.

In a re-run of heat 15 a non-disqualified rider who is unable to take part may be replaced by a

reserve or another ‘qualified’ rider.

so he could take part if someone else touched the tapes? he could then come in and replace said rider.

If you read it again, you will see that the top 3 by average, or the top 3 scorers from programmed rides qualify for Heat 15.

• Like 1

If you read it again, you will see that the top 3 by average, or the top 3 scorers from programmed rides qualify for Heat 15.

Josh Bates rode in heat 15 for the Lions on Monday night against Kings Lynn. He was riding at number 7.

Fair play to the promotion for having a go & not just accepting the play offs are gone. With Poole & Lynn shooting themselves in the foot it's a no brainer to sign Kasprzak at reserve.

Hopefully he's right in the head & feels he has a point to prove. Only a couple of years ago he was fighting for the world title.

Fair play to the promotion for having a go & not just accepting the play offs are gone. With Poole & Lynn shooting themselves in the foot it's a no brainer to sign Kasprzak at reserve.

Hopefully he's right in the head & feels he has a point to prove. Only a couple of years ago he was fighting for the world title.

I bet Matt wished he could have pulled that move off

I'm sure he will up his 5.5.No brainer

When KK is on song he is brilliant to watch, last year at Coventry he was very good.

Will score big time at reserve!

Yep dead right he is, when he scored 16 points for us last season guesting he was signed on the spot. I don't expect him to do any better at Rye.

Yep dead right he is, when he scored 16 points for us last season guesting he was signed on the spot. I don't expect him to do any better at Rye.

Even at reserve really!!!😜 Edited by Sidney the robin

Top scorers is from programmed rides tho.

Wouldn't see the point in using Kasprzak in heat 15, even if he is the Rockets best rider on the night. which is entirely likely. If he is a reserve he could have 7 rides prior to heat 15, may as well win the meeting before heat 15 if you can.