British Speedway Forum

💬"It has to happen to keep us competitive." @casesrebels boss Garry May promises imminent changes in this week's @speedwaystarmag #exclusive

Team changes on the way to make Somerset competitive.

Anybody could have seen at the start of the season that this team was going to struggle. Not sure why they didn't. You can't move up a league but still build a team fit for a lower one.

He doesn't give any clue as to you will be going on coming in

I think the Rebels have done ok so far, the only thing missing has been a regular 8 or 9 at the top. Josh, Pat, Charles , Jake and also Jan have all done all right imo. Paul has been unlucky at the moment and also an injury. Obviously it's Rohan where the probs are at the moment. Can't think of anyone immediately to come in tbh.

• Like 1

I can't see any changes they could make that would strengthen them.

Only really tungate struggling and I can't see them getting rid of him.

So i rekon maybe hougaard and graveson out for a kildermand/lindback and 2 pointer

Or

can go for a better reserve and go for zengota and a better reserve

I thought Kildemand and Lindback both controlled by Polands three club trick.

Yeh true. Forgot about that.

So i rekon maybe hougaard and graveson out for a kildermand/lindback and 2 pointer

Or

Surely better to wait for the new averages and replace graversen with a hl with the available points? Would make no sense to get rid of tungsten on a 4pt average
  • Like 2

Or

The meeting Hougaard has ridden in he has been brilliant for us. I just hope he isn't scheduled to miss a load of meetings because of SEC now.

Hoping Tungate scores a shed load tonight. Would the real Rohan Tungate, please stand up.

The meeting Hougaard has ridden in he has been brilliant for us. I just hope he isn't scheduled to miss a load of meetings because of SEC now.

Hoping Tungate scores a shed load tonight. Would the real Rohan Tungate, please stand up.

He is stood up.. ;)

• Like 3

Lindback, would be fine (he can ride another league yet) Killler does Sweden, Denmark and Poland. Lindback Poland and Sweden But, Matt will take a nice loan fee from you for him.

Zengi is a better shout.

Edited by poolebolton

Lindback, would be fine (he can ride another league yet) Killler does Sweden, Denmark and Poland. Lindback Poland and Sweden But, Matt will take a nice loan fee from you for him.

Zengi is a better shout.

Especially as he cannot get a ride for Leszno.

I like zengota

I like zengota

They would do a lot lot worse...

I actually found that funny :wink:

Many would do, but many will not admit to it... ;)

You guys appear to be getting a different Paul starke compared to the fast and exciting rider we've had so far at Peterborough

You guys appear to be getting a different Paul starke compared to the fast and exciting rider we've had so far at Peterborough

Bike problems two weeks on the trot now - that isn't good enough at this level. Can't gate for love nor money either it seems. He hasn't done masses wrong but it's a numbers game so he might have to be the one sacrificed to strengthen the team overall. I'm hoping he comes good as he can be brilliant to watch at the OTA.

• Like 2