British Speedway Forum

I hope he is after get stitched up by Ford just like Gomolski who he also promised a team place in 2017 last year.

Did he, your life must be very dull. :o

Did he, your life must be very dull. :o

Can't beat a bit of fishing & caught the biggest numpty of them all👍👍

• Like 5

Can't beat a bit of fishing & caught the biggest numpty of them all

Proves how dull your life is. ;)

Love it & that's coming from the virgin himself

:rofl: :rofl: You are such a pr$t.. You know absolutely nothing about my life, and never will.

:rofl: :rofl: You are such a pr$t.. You know absolutely nothing about my life, and never will.

I know how sad it is for you to go through life living all alone.Bless you🙏🙏

• Like 1

I know how sad it is for you to go through life living all alone.Bless you

As i said, you know nothing about my life and never will..

Hey guys this is a family friendly forum calm down. No need to get personal with each other.

Sorry mate, but i dont like people who think they know you better than you do. Clearly he has no idea, and never will.

Hey guys this is a family friendly forum calm down. No need to get personal with each other.

Only came on here to say I hoped Chris Holder is at Somerset & not lost to British speedway.

Only came on here to say I hoped Chris Holder is at Somerset & not lost to British speedway.

Yeh of course you did...

Doubt it tbh, would be a terrible idea, high average. Plus misses a lot of meetings due to GP.

• Like 1

Yeh of course you did...

I think your microwave meal for 1 is ready now so enjoy it👏👏

Doubt it tbh, would be a terrible idea, high average. Plus misses a lot of meetings due to GP.

I would've had him at Swindon if we didn't have Doyley.

any idea who you would like or think might be at no1,some say Rohan will be number 1,don't know if that's the right way to go to if Rohan could take on the spot in this league,find out tonight !

Hmmm CR are you trolling?! ;) You said Matt stitched up two riders when you know he didn't. Naughty! :D

Hmmm CR are you trolling?! ;) You said Matt stitched up two riders when you know he didn't. Naughty! :D

No not at all as you know that Matt said he promised Kacper a team place in 2017 when he left him out of the 2016 team?.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but has Chris been left out as well in 2017?.

That makes 2 riders Lisa.

Apologies to Somerset fans as this is only on here because I hope Chris might be a Rebel in 2017.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 1