British Speedway Forum

Somerset will be a middle order team and will progress with the passage of time.

Far better to get settled in the top league rather than financially overspend right at the beginning of a new era.

• Like 6

Thought we had got rid of him from our thread, but seems to have returned since we've gone up a league.

Ah the voice of Somerset speaks... Pr$t.

Tried to send you (Starman2006) a PM but you're inbox is full. So here.
I have only come back from my lengthy ban today. I have been reading comments on threads and it seems you have been getting a lot of personal attacks against you in my absence.
They haven't had the chance to have a go at me so it seems they have been having a go at you instead. Anyway that will change now.
Rise above it. Stop replying to you know who because it goes crying to the mods when you disagree with him.

Dont worry mate, there are so many clowns on here now its untrue. Starting with Stevebrum.

Starmans posts are usually quite close to No1 quality....

Generally No2s.....

A bit like yours then...

No he does have a friend, MonsterDaz, oh hang on he has two now Gater1 is back , no hang about it is growing forgot about Morrisseyfan and PB....Starman is the Olly Murs of the BSF

That makes you the boy george of the forum then... :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

Dont worry mate, there are so many clowns on here now its untrue. Starting with Stevebrum.

Clowns are useful. Earn a living entertaining people.

Thanks for the compliment.

One day you might be useful.

Hi guys, if anyone would like to hear the thoughts of Garry May and Debbie Hancock on the team, as well as relive the 2017 team reveal event, click the link below for over an hours footage answering many questions already asked on some posts on this thread. Enjoy

www.speedwayportal.com/rebelsmediapage

Edited by Speedway Portal

Agree. It can give it but it cant take it.

You would know all about that wouldn't you. How many bookings did you get this year? Are you taking bookings for 2017 yet?

Providing a meaningful service you mean? Whereas no one wants a troll and multi poster Daz.

So I take it you have had a fair few bookings judging by your reply?

I take it you are trolling for a reply which is your default setting Daz.

So long as your trolling doesn't include breaking the rules again I can deal with it.

Hi guys, if anyone would like to hear the thoughts of Garry May and Debbie Hancock on the team, as well as relive the 2017 team reveal event, click the link below for over an hours footage answering many questions already asked on some posts on this thread. Enjoy

www.speedwayportal.com/rebelsmediapage

Will do, thank you....

I take it you are trolling for a reply which is your default setting Daz.

So long as your trolling doesn't include breaking the rules again I can deal with it.

Steve, can't you just ignore KKS & Starman. Every thread you keep arguing the hindlegs off a donkey with them. It's so boring.

• Like 1

Poole and many others have problems on their threads, and invariably it is the usual suspect just trolling and winding everyone up with his inane comments , now it seems it's the new boys Somerset's turn, as he is on their threads now.

Can posters just not ignore his posts instead of biting, (I know its difficult) Gavin, stevebrum etc ,but surely it's worth a try. I for one want to discuss riders, teams, promotions whatever, and not going through post after post of his inane ramblings and the replies he gets. JUST IGNORE HIM PLEASE

• Like 2

Poole and many others have problems on their threads, and invariably it is the usual suspect just trolling and winding everyone up with his inane comments , now it seems it's the new boys Somerset's turn, as he is on their threads now.

Can posters just not ignore his posts instead of biting, (I know its difficult) Gavin, stevebrum etc ,but surely it's worth a try. I for one want to discuss riders, teams, promotions whatever, and not going through post after post of his inane ramblings and the replies he gets. JUST IGNORE HIM PLEASE

That only works if no-one quotes his posts as then they still come up.

• Like 1

His posts still come up, but if nobody answers them they won't be quoting him will they.

Same as Gavans then...But of course i forgot, silly me, he's anti anything poole.

Steve, can't you just ignore KKS & Starman. Every thread you keep arguing the hindlegs off a donkey with them. It's so boring.

Nothing wrong with my posts mate. I was having a converstaion with Brum, just happened to be on thhis thread. So do me a favour, take a jump eh..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

I WISH YOU GUYS WOULD COMMENT ON OR DISCUSS SOMERSET REBELS ON THE SOMERSET THREAD INSTEAD OF BITCHING AND CARPING AT EACH OTHER AND TALKING B-LL S--T. I FOR ONE AM GETTING BL--DY HACKED OFF WITH IT !!If only they would

If only they would, I'm getting well and truly p==s==d off with them.

• Like 1

If only they would, I'm getting well and truly p==s==d off with them.

That was tried and Somerset fans got all upset about it

• Like 3