British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Doyley To Comeback Stronger.

I have just watched all the Gps again in the past month and what a bitter pill that was for Doyley to swallow.To have the WC snatched away from him must of been heartbreaking but he will be back and stronger in my opinion and in the next five years can win a title i hope so.Great that he is back for the Budgies and next seasons series should be a cracker.Doyle,Holder,Emil,Tai,and the three poles will be the ones in the hunt for me the series lineup is the best it can be for me just minus G.Laguta which is a shame.

• Like 1

I do hope Doyle is able to return to the rider he was but his age no spring chicken ( there is and will only be one Grin !) and he was busted up badly quite badly an elbow or a thigh breakage are just about the worst injury for s/way rider .

• Like 1

I have just watched all the Gps again in the past month and what a bitter pill that was for Doyley to swallow.To have the WC snatched away from him must of been heartbreaking but he will be back and stronger in my opinion and in the next five years can win a title i hope so.Great that he is back for the Budgies and next seasons series should be a cracker.Doyle,Holder,Emil,Tai,and the three poles will be the ones in the hunt for me the series lineup is the best it can be for me just minus G.Laguta which is a shame.

Sidney

You've missed Mr Hancock off your list!

Sayfutdinov would be a great addition as he is now the outstanding rider in the World for me. Greg's still got the beating of the rest including Woofy which says it all about the quality of the current field. It's not what it was.

PS Best wishes to Jason. A nice guy and extremely unfortunate this season. Hope he amkes a full recovery.

Edited by Ommer Mon

Is doyle back racing yet

Is doyle back racing yet

No he has just gone to Aus for a holiday, he will be racing when the season starts here in March.

• Like 1

Doyley, Chris Holder, Emil Sayfudtinov and Maciej Janowski and others are all lined up to take part In Darcy Ward's meeting at Poole on March 24th