British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

My thoughts:

Knight and Dugard to IOW; Greaves and Mullins out of IOW why he can't announce as he's waiting for Govier avg to drop to 3

Coles to kings lynn with Shane hazelden

Perks to Eastbourne with an older rider coming in on a 3.5 avg

Greaves to Buxton to replace perks?

Doesn't Perks still ride for Rye on a Saturday night?

Jake Knight on FB: "2017 covers all designed. at the moment I can not say which team I have signed for

But I am looking for sponsors to be part of the team for this year. If you or your company, also a company you may know would like to help out and be part of the team this year get in touch no matter how big or smaller contribution you would like to make all would be very much appreciated.

Thank you. Please share would be all a massive help thank you."

He's had more comebacks than Rocky.

• Like 2

My thoughts:

Knight and Dugard to IOW; Greaves and Mullins out of IOW why he can't announce as he's waiting for Govier avg to drop to 3

Coles to kings lynn with Shane hazelden

Perks to Eastbourne with an older rider coming in on a 3.5 avg

Greaves to Buxton to replace perks?

Govier's injured so his average won't drop as he's not getting the meetings in to get a new average.

Jake Knight on FB: "2017 covers all designed. at the moment I can not say which team I have signed for

But I am looking for sponsors to be part of the team for this year. If you or your company, also a company you may know would like to help out and be part of the team this year get in touch no matter how big or smaller contribution you would like to make all would be very much appreciated.

Thank you. Please share would be all a massive help thank you."

I suppose one can't read too much into it, but his covers certainly don't look very compatible with the Eastbourne kit! Also Connor sort of intimated last week he was going with the current team, so although I'd love to see him back, deep down think he's off somewhere else. Edited by gazzac

I suppose one can't read too much into it, but his covers certainly don't look very comparable with the Eastbourne kit! Also Connor sort of intimated last week he was going with the current team, so although I'd love to see him back, deep down think he's off somewhere else.

I agree unfortunately. Mind you, I say that more because I would love to see Jake 'in' the team. Not because I particularly want to see anyone 'out'

I agree unfortunately. Mind you, I say that more because I would love to see Jake 'in' the team. Not because I particularly want to see anyone 'out'

I agree and to honest it's a bit of a distraction, and if we do go with the team I'm sure the fans will properly get behind Coles and Dugard as they're the 2 struggling at the moment.

Personally id like to see Knight at Kings Lynn & Greaves join him once he is officially released by IOW as they desperately need strengthening.

Id obviously like to see IOW recruit a suitable replacement also & likewise Buxton with the Perks situation. Im sure both the Warriors & Buxton would love to be in the situation of having 7 riders & just worrying about a slight loss of form of a couple of them.

I think the situation really only arose with Jake keep practising at Arlington. If hadn't been doing that, don't think the discussion of him maybe coming back would have come into the equation.

Edited by gazzac

I'd like to see perks at Eastbourne !

And does dugard to Kent actually make them stronger?

Perks already missing too often, cannot be good value while in 3 leagues.

There is nothing better than Knight for Eastbourne but unfortunately it won't happen.

That won't work as perks is rising for Rye on Saturday's!!!!!

I think Jake signs for Kings Lynn and i wouldn't surprise me if he replace Young josh as number 7 for the first team.

This by the way is a complete guess and speculation but i would of thought it would need to be a tempting offer to entice him out.

• Like 1

I think Jake signs for Kings Lynn and i wouldn't surprise me if he replace Young josh as number 7 for the first team.

This by the way is a complete guess and speculation but i would of thought it would need to be a tempting offer to entice him out.

If this was so why has it not been announced. It seems certain that Jake has signed somewhere and I thought the favourites were K Lynn and IOW (although someone did tell me on P&P day that he fell out with KL and would never ride for them again??)

Both of these teams can slot him straight in with no other change necessary so why not say so?

The only other eligible team in my view would be Buxton replacing Perks with another slight adjustment.

Any other team would have to make a pretty major re declaration.

All of which would indicate that he is going Championship. The sooner they say so the better.