British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

Are they imminent? My middle name is impatient!

Championship released tomorrow according to Ipswich.

Having read a tweet on Connors personal account today it would appear that he does make digs at his brother, however if the tweet is accurate it's a fair comment to make.

Ha ha, yeh I saw that!

With no more stox at Wimbledon, I imagine Arlington may have a few more car meetings this year.

A lot of Saturday away matches for Newcastle which means no Connor Coles,

Am I right in thinking that you can have a guest for any heat leader if they are missing because of a doubling up commitment?

I think you can have a guest for any rider doubling up don't think they have to be a hestleader. Hopwood could be busy guesting for Eastbourne

With no more stox at Wimbledon, I imagine Arlington may have a few more car meetings this year.

Won't make much difference as wimbledon closed to cars during the summer months anyway.

A lot of Saturday away matches for Newcastle which means no Connor Coles,

Am I right in thinking that you can have a guest for any heat leader if they are missing because of a doubling up commitment?

A lot of Sunday home ones as well, think there's going to be a lot of meetings he won't be riding for us which will be a shame. Think he's going to get used to the overnight journey from Arlington to Newcastle next year though. Edited by gazzac

I don't think he will miss that many will he?

I suppose we'll know for sure when the NL fixtures come out, hopefully won't miss too many but does look like Newcastle have a lot of weekend fixtures home and away.

Does anyone know if the plan is to run mostly on Sunday's as first choice and Saturday night as the reserve night or will we only find out after the fixtures are released?

Does anyone know if the plan is to run mostly on Sunday's as first choice and Saturday night as the reserve night or will we only find out after the fixtures are released?

Saturday nights are first choice

bit like the story of goldilocks , the first season they were a bit bright , last season they were a bit dark , next season are just right. :)

I suppose we'll know for sure when the NL fixtures come out, hopefully won't miss too many but does look like Newcastle have a lot of weekend fixtures home and away.

I'm guessing Newcastle will have a lot of home fixtures at the weekend