British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pete cc

National Development League Agm

I read people keep asking when it is, I think the date is being held back while the league makes sure they know how many teams are in or out. For warned is, for armed,it is always better than an unexpected surprise.

Clubs have to declare their intentions to run at the AGM not before. Any new clubs have to be firstly approved by the BSPA and then voted on to be accepted into the league at the AGM.

Let's run a sweepstakes and have a wild guess at when it will be. I'll go for the weekend 18-20 November.

C'mon, plenty more options between now and mid-March. Have a guess, it costs nothing.

Clubs have to declare their intentions to run at the AGM not before. Any new clubs have to be firstly approved by the BSPA and then voted on to be accepted into the league at the AGM.

agreed, but having been chair at a few agm's it is always best to at least know most of what is going to happen well before the start time.

Wish they would just get the AGM started.

:nono:

Well it would be nice to read a statement something along the lines of "The NDL Agm, will be held in late December to enable Lakeside, Plymouth, and BV every opportunity to finalise there arrangements" then most genuine supporters would understand why no date has yet been given, but NO thats to much hassle for the NDL Co-ordinator to do, though one thing is for sure its pretty certain the same Co-ordinator will continue in his present role, I personally would nominate Deanno, at least he knows which way the bikes go round the Track, well i think he does.. :wink: .

Edited by greyhoundp

Well it would be nice to read a statement something along the lines of "The NDL Agm, will be held in late December to enable Lakeside, Plymouth, and BV every opportunity to finalise there arrangements" then most genuine supporters would understand why no date has yet been given, but NO thats to much hassle for the NDL Co-ordinator to do, though one thing is for sure its pretty certain the same Co-ordinator will continue in his present role, I personally would nominate Deanno, at least he knows which way the bikes go round the Track, well i think he does.. :wink: .

Clubs in the Championship have finalised their line-ups,yet still no news on the NL Agm ?????

Surely Clubs in the NL must be itching to get on with team building.

Really poor state of affairs.

Really poor state of affairs.

What else, in all honesty, have we all come to expect?

• Like 1

This agm should of been held by now , even if it means teams like Plymouth have till January to fully apply , they can still attend the agm , no consideration is being given to national league supporters

• Like 2

Why is everyone complaining about when the agm is? It wasn't held until the 2nd of December last year so it is likely to held around the same date this year surely?