British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2017 Hat Trick

Guest GiveusaB

Drury has a great knack of getting the best out of his riders......so I think he'll do well for us !

Liam Carr involved in a big crash with Kelsey Dugard at IOW tonight. Withdrawn from meeting and looks to be in trouble with upper arm / shoulder problem.

How come Mason is not already riding for Stoke? That's where all the other riders of his generation are plying their trade. Has the talent pool of young riders really dried up to this extent, or does life really start at 40 and this guy is just a recycled juvenile?

​Another 'sarcy' anti David Mason comment uk martin. What has he done to upset you? I cannot believe this continuing Vendetta against him wherever he appears.

Oh - and riding for Stoke. A brilliant suggestion - as he lives in the far south of England. :rolleyes:

Liam Carr involved in a big crash with Kelsey Dugard at IOW tonight. Withdrawn from meeting and looks to be in trouble with upper arm / shoulder problem.

Im hearing a Broken Elbow from my mate on the IOW..

Have heard that Liam has been for X-rays on ribs and elbow and they've not found any broken bones. Added more bruising to his elbow from his crash at Kent last week, ribs are very sore too. Rest and recuperation will be the best thing for him to have, then he can come back stronger 👍

• Like 2

Guest GiveusaB

Hopefully he wont be needed till Weds 5th July!?

Not too worried about the KOC matches....

Guest GiveusaB

Woohooo....Drury is magic !!! :t:

Is he replacing Leek or Roberts? Either way its another strengthening signing.

Probably replacing Kean Dicken.

Doubt Roberts is really injured, expect he may well suddenly be signed for Eastbourne as from what I can remember he rides for the Reading SDL side

Doubt Roberts is really injured, expect he may well suddenly be signed for Eastbourne as from what I can remember he rides for the Reading SDL side

A tweet from Kyle on June 16th

Sadly I'm not riding tonight cus i suffered a 1st degree sub laxxation of my left shoulder last night, still here to support the boys tho!