British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Buttons

Chris Holder

Forum rules. No foul or abusive language. Am I right of course I am. Or is that a rule for Poole fans only?

I have one account and one only. You and a select few have been brainwashed into thinking everyone is KKS which is really sad to be honest with you. I don't react to certain members on here accusing me of being KKS because the joke is on them for thinking that in the first place.

With all due respect I will give you a tester now in the reply to Jacques below and lets see if I get a ban without breaking forum rules.

You are I agree.

Never been banned before. The joke is on you for being brainwashed.

Rather bizarre defensive response. Where did I say you were KKS or anyone else for that matter?

And a tester of what? I do need to redecorate one of my bedrooms but I can pick up my own tester pots at the local DIY if that's what you mean. If it's a tester of chocolate I'm not really into it but thanks for the offer. With all due respect of course.

• Like 1

Rather bizarre defensive response. Where did I say you were KKS or anyone else for that matter?

And a tester of what? I do need to redecorate one of my bedrooms but I can pick up my own tester pots at the local DIY if that's what you mean. If it's a tester of chocolate I'm not really into it but thanks for the offer. With all due respect of course.

Would it be possible to shine a light on why some rules are applied fairly and others aren't? There are a select few posters who regularly resort to abuse which is against the forum rules, but it seems only the more unpopular members are punished?

• Like 2

I'm sure it would be if you asked the right person. It's had nothing to do with me for over 3 years and to be honest very little to do with me before then either despite what others chose to believe and claim. Phil is probably your best bet to ask if you have any issues

Normally you only get banned by Lioness if you say something she objects to regarding Kings Lynn.

Christ knows where that comes from but it's bullsh!t. Oh quelle surprise. Try reading the previous post if it's not written in words too big for you! :P

Thanks for proving my point though lol

Sorry Pirate Oliver, did you mention Chris Holder? Lol.

(I should have known better than try and provide someone with help on getting info they enquire about! I'll not do it again, how dare I ;) )

Christ knows where that comes from but it's bullsh!t.

Hey, I came on here to read about Noddy and his future career. Instead I encounter invective and insults being thrown about. In defense of our good friend Lioness, I happen to know that she lives north of the Arctic circle (near one of those Scottish clubs ) and probably, has only a passing interest in King's Lynn.

• Like 1

Why so defensive I wonder and accepting of people creating duplicate accounts to get round bans? I was after all not starting an argument but just giving an honest opinion...

I think it would help if bans were transparent. A ban database for example, like many forums employ. Forums are really special places. They are these fake little digital worlds but they host entire communities. When certain members of a community are exiled because their opinions differ to those of the admins and moderators then you have a real problem.

Gater1 for example... is he banned? Banned permanently or temporary? What did he do, what evidence did they have? I appreciate you might not do that anymore, but your profile proudly says "Global Moderator", and so people look to you for advice, leadership and enforcement of equality.

• Like 1

I wonder if Monster Daz is glad youre back Gater? ☺

• Like 1

I'm back now but I got banned for sticking up for myself on the Wolves thread.

Joke tbh. But oh well I am back now.

You got banned for trolling and breaking forum rules.

Best stick to em eh.

I wonder if Monster Daz is glad youre back Gater? ☺

:rofl:

Looking forward to the logging in, logging out likes for each other.

The thing that really bothers me is this..

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country"

Yet so many members get away with consistent abuse, and other members get punished for generic rules like "trolling".

• Like 1

I think it would help if bans were transparent. A ban database for example, like many forums employ. Forums are really special places. They are these fake little digital worlds but they host entire communities. When certain members of a community are exiled because their opinions differ to those of the admins and moderators then you have a real problem.

Gater1 for example... is he banned? Banned permanently or temporary? What did he do, what evidence did they have? I appreciate you might not do that anymore, but your profile proudly says "Global Moderator", and so people look to you for advice, leadership and enforcement of equa

I could point out AGAIN that its nothing to do with me and how the hell would I know but obviously some people just wont read what they dont want to or it doesnt fit in with the lies they spout so you know what? I'll just say I give up

• Like 1

You've never been away

1 set of rules for Poole fans and another set for non Poole fans.

Your a troll fella. You have been constantly attacking Starman2006 in my absence.

Anyway that's all I am going to say because you will end crying to Lioness about me.

Trolls get banned, enough said.

Anyway have no wish to engage with you unless you try to out me yet again.

I could point out AGAIN that its nothing to do with me and how the hell would I know but obviously some people just wont read what they dont want to or it doesnt fit in with the lies they spout so you know what? I'll just say I give up

Hi Lioness,

I did say originally that I appreciate that you no longer fill that position. But it does state clearly to other members that you are the one and only global moderator.

Additionally I appreciate that trolls get banned, but I also appreciate that abuse members do not. It just seems incredibly unfair that a member could call another member a very offensive term and get away with it, but a member that "trolls" (the most ambiguous term on the internet) could be banned.

Just think that anybody who believes in honesty and justice would inherently feel that there is something very unjust about that.

• Like 1