British Speedway Forum

Question for Philip.

You've recently introduced a 'Track Spotlight' feature in the international section which I've very much enjoyed reading. The feature (sadly) doesn't appear every week which is a shame.

What are your plans for this feature?

Yes virtually unreadable with the magazine getting wet , i blame the rain!!

Why did you buy it then?

Question for Philip.

You've recently introduced a 'Track Spotlight' feature in the international section which I've very much enjoyed reading. The feature (sadly) doesn't appear every week which is a shame.

What are your plans for this feature?

WILL enquire

Yes virtually unreadable with the magazine getting wet , i blame the rain!!

WHY was it in the rain?

.... .... Subscribe the Star so postie got it wet from the rain......

Paper and water do not mix very well

Been saying for years speedway should invest in covers for when it rains.
  • Like 1

UNDERSTAND that but not why the postman couldn't keep it dry. If that happens again call Dave on 020-83351113 and will send a replacement.

• Like 3

You see quite a few magazines on the shelves in polythene/plastic covers & I subscribe to motorcycle magazines which, also, come in their protective cover keeping them dry.

Is it a cost issue to keep them in paper covers rather than the cling film type or is it environmental?

You see quite a few magazines on the shelves in polythene/plastic covers & I subscribe to motorcycle magazines which, also, come in their protective cover keeping them dry.

Is it a cost issue to keep them in paper covers rather than the cling film type or is it environmental?

COST

Can we drop the celebrity fan feature please?

It got embarrassing after Graham Stuart and the darts player Scott something or other.

Someone who plays in a tribute band or cuts the grass at a sports stadium isn't a celebrity.

Great magazine otherwise.

It's the only thing (apart from this site) which keeps me up to date with the sport. I will go back to watch it the promoters ever decide to drop the doubling up / doubling down fiasco.

• Like 4

Can we drop the celebrity fan feature please?

It got embarrassing after Graham Stuart and the darts player Scott something or other.

Someone who plays in a tribute band or cuts the grass at a sports stadium isn't a celebrity.

Great magazine otherwise.

It's the only thing (apart from this site) which keeps me up to date with the sport. I will go back to watch it the promoters ever decide to drop the doubling up / doubling down fiasco.

That particular feature is desperate. I assume it's trying to portray speedway as cool by having such 'famous' followers.

WILL enquire

Did you?

It wasn't featured in this weeks edition, and from my point of view, is sadly missed.

COST

A great response Phil - but only you will appreciate this comment: You sound like Bob!

Thank you, I look forward to the answer.

THERE will be similar features in the future

A great response Phil - but only you will appreciate this comment: You sound like Bob!

TOO true