British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kraftwerk

Krsko 2017 - Round 1

Woffinden tweet: 8 points not bad! 24h NO rain and they prepare a track like that for the best riders in the world to wobble around!

seems fair comment. worst GP I've seen for many years. anyone seeing that rubbish for a first visit to speedway would never go again.

Do Dah.

Doo Deck :P

I hear he has a cousin in Liverpool.

Dey Dudek Don't Dey Dough. :lol:

• Like 1

I am positive there will be tactical twitching at the start. :D:D

Right...

So they haven't bothered with 'tactical twitching' in the past... you know to get a rider excluded for touching the tapes..

But they will now... to get a rider warned.

Perfect logic.

Once again, the times a rider moves and another one reacts are a hell of a lot less than the times a rider moves and the other rider does nothing.

Edited by BWitcher

BS. Our league. Our Rules. No one in Poland would say anything if British Elite League did the same (if no one declares your league as primary then ... well... not our fault). SGP is above all leagues and its about World Champion title.

BS. The UK trains the best Brits and Aussies and the Poles want to they are ours.

Nonsense.

Guest Scunny2012

What a gaters tarts borefest,it proves you might have the best riders on show but it doesn't mean great racing, thought I was watching a meeting from Sheffield, hope things improve in later rounds.

Edited by Scunny2012

That there was me thinking, Kings Lynn was the only Gate and Go track in this world........ ( according to some posters....) It appears there are some other tracks as well......

At least at Lynn its capable to win from every gate...... What a shambles.......

What a farce that was lol

Seriously though the Joke of the Month Award in April goes to BSI.

Polish Motorsport Association (PZM) delegates have been to Krsko to meet with the BSI counterparts and talk about new contract for SGP of Poland on PGE Narodowy in Warsaw. Although they got assured about it happening next year they have also been given a condition for the new 3 year long contract. BSI said that it depends on this year's round in Warsaw an it being professional, entertaining and prestigious. Ahahahahahahaha

The same BSI and their prestigious Krsko rounds ahahhahaha.

This my friends is how bad the monopoly is for speedway.

If they will sign with Krsko after today's farce we will have a solid proof for BSI acting against Poland and Polish speedway wich is in fact against international law and FIM regulations.

I see you had a few beers last night too. Good for you!
  • Like 1

his look apeals to the yuff apparently and him not appearing on question of sport is more to do with the BBC having their heads stuck firmly up their own backsides

If his looks appeals to the "yuff" then the stadiums would be full of "yuffs"......... are they?

The last time I saw someone looking like TW was yesterday on the telly about Living on Benefits

You may be right re the BBC/Question of Sport....... but maybe if speedway presented them with someone who looks presentable.

Re Krsko.... I have no problem that Slovenia is a minor country speedway wise, but the stadium looks pretty smart, it was said 12,000 were their yesterday, not bad. It was the track preparation that was lacking.

Someone making a case for more GP's in Poland........ absolutely not ! Three (25%) is enough. It is a World Championship, encourage more in other countries but making sure the tracks are ok (not like Finland attempt). There is still Russia (SEC this year may prove a possibility), then perhaps Czech Republic to do Pardubice.

Edited by OveFundinFan
  • Like 1

After all the build up it was a bit of a damp squid last night, borefest to begin with that only improved slightly when what was approaching an outside line developed. Only on last night but it looks like time has caught up with Nicki Pedersen.

After all the build up it was a bit of a damp squid last night, borefest to begin with that only improved slightly when what was approaching an outside line developed. Only on last night but it looks like time has caught up with Nicki Pedersen.

Nicky was flying last year at the time of his accident - just won the Euro championship, next day was at Pardubice in the Golden Helmet meeting, 6 riders in the final, Nicky was last on the first lap, on the last bend (of 6 laps) he was challenging Emil for first and I think would have got him but clipped Emils back wheel.

Has he has any meetings this year? From what I read last night was TW first meeting of the year and look what he did (or not do).

After all the build up it was a bit of a damp squid last night.

Sounds fishy to me! Edited by Midland Red
  • Like 1

Well I just hope that future tracks prepare the track better than that. Who on earth picks these rubbish tracks to hold GPs.

• Like 1

Re Krsko.... I have no problem that Slovenia is a minor country speedway wise, but the stadium looks pretty smart, it was said 12,000 were their yesterday, not bad. It was the track preparation that was lacking.

12k? It didn't look that much.

Few of my pics from last night: https://www.baansportfansite.nl/nieuws/1326/martin-vaculik-wint-eerst-speedway-gp-van-het-seizoen-in-krsko.html

• Like 1

Now that's better, a rostrum containing three riders who earned the right to be there !!!

The three riders who went through the GP Challenge qualifiers last year monopolise the rostrum again.

That is good to see though as I think it is important for the series to maintain the opportunity for all (it's obviously not that open of course) to be able to qualify.

Good point and the guy in 4th qualified the same route 3 years previously

Aren't all squid damp?

• Like 1