British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
balderdash&piffle

Championship Teams Comparison Time

Sorry guys it's not going to happen.

The only Play-off Final derby is likely to be the Mighty Monarchs against the Timid Tigers.

Sorry guys it's not going to happen.

The only Play-off Final derby is likely to be the Mighty Monarchs against the Timid Tigers.

Take 2 teams from the 4 mentioned...............Glasgow v Ipswich final..........maybe 1 of Peterborough or Edinburgh will scrape a top 6 place as there are worse teams in the league.

But Ipswich, Sheffield, Glasgow and Newcastle look nailed on for the top 4 with possibly Redcar next which leaves that 1 spot up for grabs

Berwick, Scunthorpe and Workington look poor sides to me when comparing them to the others

Edited by Gavan

Only top 4 in play offs next season.

ah ok apologies didnt know that

Well Ipswich, Sheffield , Glasgow and Newcastle for me

:rofl: :rofl: :icon_smile_clown:

:rofl: :rofl: :icon_smile_clown:

and your problem is????

go back to selling your comics troll

decent thread with decent debate so do everyone a favour and eff off

why you on a championship thread?? you have a premier team to worry about...........thats what you tell everyone else........hypocrite and a moron

Edited by Gavan

Well Ipswich, Sheffield , Glasgow and Newcastle for me

I think Redcar & Peterborough will also be in the mix and depending who Edinburgh sign as the final 2 will depend if they will be there, although if there is one team you can never discount it is Edinburgh.

But for me Sheffield look to be the stand out team so far with another 5 or 6 just below them.

go back to selling your comics

.....thought it was Laura Morgan ;)

Edited by justere2cgoodspeedway

I think Redcar & Peterborough will also be in the mix and depending who Edinburgh sign as the final 2 will depend if they will be there, although if there is one team you can never discount it is Edinburgh.

But for me Sheffield look to be the stand out team so far with another 5 or 6 just below them.

i agree with what you say.

the only teams in my eyes that wont be top 4 are Berwick , Scunthorpe and Workington

The best thing about next season is all teams teams look competitive, and all look like they could go unbeaten at home. With that said I'm looking for the teams that look to have the most riders that can score big points away. I'm still struggling to separate a lot of the teams. It really could be anyones

• Like 3

i agree with what you say.

the only teams in my eyes that wont be top 4 are Berwick , Scunthorpe and Workington

Workington look ok to me you keep raving about Ipswich but man for man Workington look stronger

• Like 2

Don't think Newcastle will make top four, tail looks too long on paper. Would love them to with the Lynn connections mind.