British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Speedway Calendars - What's The Point?

Despite his age and recent difficulties, Cliff is still the best selling male calendar.

Yes. Who'd have thought that the most likely way for Cliff to get 12 months is via a calendar!

• Like 4

Gotta agree, I don't want a calender with ex riders on.

Ironically I was discussing this the other day with someone, and we both came to the same conclusion that a 7 month calender would be an idea.......

Ironically I was discussing this the other day with someone, and we both came to the same conclusion that a 7 month calender would be an idea.......

That would be ok and the club could list its meetings each on each month, yes I know there would be changes but that would only need a pen to alter schedule. Not sure if the number of sales would cover the production costs though.

Something Newcastle have done in the past, I think (or at least something along those lines).

Bloody calendar producers, why can't they invent a time machine and picture next years riders in your prefered teams suits ?

• Like 2

There is a calender of Oxford Speedway highlighting the uncertainty of Cowley Stadium and generating support in saving the complex from redevelopment. A worthy cause!

Anything that keeps the name of Oxford Speedway alive and in the public domain is alright with me.

I would Willing buy a Calendar containing riders who are not riding next year ,Action Pics of

Ove Fundin

Bjorn Knutsson

Gote Nordin

Olle Nygren

Torbjorn Harrysson

Barry Briggs

Nigel Boocock

Peter Craven

Igor Plechanov

Ivan Mauger

Ronnie Moore

Mike Broadbanks