British Speedway Forum
John Leslie

Future For Odsal Stadium - Bradford Rugby Go Bump Again!

Absolutely nothing - someone has got their PC Brigade hat on.

It's not really about being PC though is it, it's more about common decency, you should be ashamed of yourself for placing your twisted views in a thread about Speedway. Surely 'General Discussions' is a more suitable platform for you to spout your bile.

I've felt sorry for you in the past when you've been given a bit of grief on here but obviously I never saw the full picture, you deserve all the sh-t that comes your way.

Edited by nw42
  • Like 2

I'm not sure about what's twisted about worrying about the spread of Islam in a Christian country. Its this attitude which has led to the popularity of rather extreme political parties and movements - all because the main parties have not addressed concerns people reasonably hold and, if i may say so, the hysterical reaction to any view contrary to their own.

Anyway - Odsal's great and wouldn't be here without it - my Ma and Pa met there!

• Like 3

I'm not sure about what's twisted about worrying about the spread of Islam in a Christian country. Its this attitude which has led to the popularity of rather extreme political parties and movements - all because the main parties have not addressed concerns people reasonably hold and, if i may say so, the hysterical reaction to any view contrary to their own.

Anyway - Odsal's great and wouldn't be here without it - my Ma and Pa met there!

Absolutely!

It's not really about being PC though is it, it's more about common decency, you should be ashamed of yourself for placing your twisted views in a thread about Speedway. Surely 'General Discussions' is a more suitable platform for you to spout your bile.

I've felt sorry for you in the past when you've been given a bit of grief on here but obviously I never saw the full picture, you deserve all the sh-t that comes your way.

nw42, whilst not wishing to be seen to be fighting The White Knight's corner, as he is perfectly capable of fighting it himself, I am not entirely sure where you are seeing the twisted views and bile in this thread to which you refer.

I have read back through the thread and have struggled to find anything which might be considered offensive, so perhaps you might do me the kindness of highlighting the comments in this thread that have offended you.

Whilst not for one minute suggesting that nw42 falls into this category, there are people who seem to go out of their way to be offended by something or other, even when there is no offence intended or detectable.

Namaste _/\_

• Like 3

Is this the thread where one come to when wishing to take offence?

If so.... then I'm offended.

Now... where do I set up a petition?

• Like 3

There was a time, some while back, I got offended when people laughed at me because I followed speedway.

Now, I no longer follow speedway... and they still laugh at me.

Least I had an excuse before.....

• Like 4

nw42, whilst not wishing to be seen to be fighting The White Knight's corner, as he is perfectly capable of fighting it himself, I am not entirely sure where you are seeing the twisted views and bile in this thread to which you refer.

Well to help you out, TWK said...

"It's already started - sadly there are those who can't see it though.

We have a huge new Mosque opening soon here in Sunderland about half a mile from where I live.

There is already another Mosque in Sunderland - I wonder where the next one will be?

People need to wake up and smell the coffee before it is too late."

Whatever all that's supposed to mean...

BTW, the addition of this mosque in Sunderland will make a grand total of two in that city.

We have a huge new Mosque opening soon here in Sunderland about half a mile from where I live.

There is already another Mosque in Sunderland - I wonder where the next one will be?

BTW, the addition of this mosque in Sunderland will make a grand total of two in that city.

I used to give you more credit Humphrey.

Please read the relevant Post again. To make it simple - I highlighted it for you.

Thanks for that but I can read.

So my question still stands.

Show me the twisted views and bile because, for the life of me, I cannot see either in what has been written on this thread.

Is it me or is there something to do with mountains and mole hills going on here?

• Like 2

Thanks for that but I can read.

So my question still stands.

Show me the twisted views and bile because, for the life of me, I cannot see either in what has been written on this thread.

Is it me or is there something to do with mountains and mole hills going on here?

Isn't there always?

• Like 1

I apologise if I offended you in any way. That was not my intent.

I Post the truth as I see it. You may not like it - that is your right. My right is having the right to say it.

I do not retract one word of my Post.

Please read the relevant Post again. To make it simple - I highlighted it for you.

Is there just the one church in Sunderland?

Perhaps the existing mosque is full, or the new mosque is a different denomination, or maybe they just want to build another mosque for the hell of it? Why do you care?

Is there just the one church in Sunderland?

Perhaps the existing mosque is full, or the new mosque is a different denomination, or maybe they just want to build another mosque for the hell of it? Why do you care?

No there are loads of Christian Churches in Sunderland - I suspect you already know this.

Last I heard this was a Christian Country.

How many Christian Churches are there in Islamic Countries and what is happening to some of their Congregations. THAT is why it matters.

You need to wake up.

• Like 2