British Speedway Forum
micman

Darcy Ward Radio Interview Monday 16th January

Hi everyone

I thought you'd like to know that Darcy Ward will be joining me in the 101FM studio to talk about his rehabilitation,his fundraising meeting at North Brisbane Speedway

and where he is with his recovery right now.

He'll be joined by his partner Lizzie and it would be great if some UK fans could perhaps send him a message or two via the 101FM facebook page during the interview?

I realise it's a big ask as the time difference means we'll be on in the UK at 1.15am but I will be recording the interview and posting the link on here whenever it's

uploaded to YouTube so you can listen at a more respectable time.

For listeners in Australia we will be on at 11.15 Queensland time on Monday morning.

If you have any questions that you would like me to ask you can contact me in advance of the show via my own facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mikebennettradio/

or during the interview at https://www.facebook.com/101fmlogancity

Look forward to hearing from some of you on the 16th!

Mike Bennett

• Like 1

For anyone interested in our interview with darcy and Lizzie today here in Australia. . . . . We split the interview into two parts. In the first section Darcy talks about his life changing crash and the amazing support he received from fans around the world.

For part one click HERE

In the second part we talked about his meetings here in Australia in February and the UK in March.

To listen click HERE

Thanks for that Mike, good to hear Darcy.....he sounds so positive, which he needs to be.

I hope his fund raising meetings are a success.

• Like 1

You're very welcome, glad you enjoyed seeing Darcy and Lizzie :-)

Great interview good luck to Darcy/ Lizzie in the future.I will be at Darcy's meeting on the 24th March Poole, a great rider Darcy was lucky to have seen him ride a fair bit.😀

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

good to see darcy looking in good health. good interview by all . cracking stuff .

• Like 1

I think its likely Darcy will be seen in some other competitive sport as soon as he gets some stability.

• Like 1

I think its likely Darcy will be seen in some other competitive sport as soon as he gets some stability.

Let's hope so if that is what he wants.

Good luck to him.

Fantastic interview that, thanks Mike, hope all the best for Darcy and Lizzie, look forward to seeing them back in the UK soon.

• Like 1