1. Poole

2. Coventry

3. Rye house

4. Wolverhampton

5. Kings Lynn

6. Leicester

7. Swindon

8. Somerset

Dragged across from the other thread. taking into account no Coventry, BV have a team and Leicester have made changes I'll go with

1. Poole
2. Belle Viue
3. Rye House
4. Leicester
5. Wolverhampton
6. Kings Lynn
7. Swindon
8. Somerset

Obviously well done to Poole for clawing back that 10 pts from the other night, but it would be silly to go overboard with the result. The fact Wolves only won 3 races highlights what a poor show it was. Also, added to the fact the meeting was run using last year format was a tremendous advantage to Poole with seasoned professional at reserve. There were many riders who didn't perform to their expected level, else the scores could have been much closer.

I don't think this one meeting alters my perception of Poole or Wolves.... Both will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season...

Edited by GRW123
  • Like 1

Kings Lynn

Poole

Wolverhampton

Rye House

Leicester

Belle Vue

Somerset

Swindon

Kings Lynn
Poole
Rye House
Belle Vue
Wolves
Leicester
Somerset
Swindon

Seems I was beaten to it by Stevebrum. ;):D

• Like 1

Dragged across from the other thread. taking into account no Coventry, BV have a team and Leicester have made changes I'll go with

1. Poole
2. Belle Viue
3. Rye House
4. Leicester
5. Wolverhampton
6. Kings Lynn
7. Swindon
8. Somerset

Leicester in the play-offs?? You obviously see something in that team than no one else does.

• Like 1

Leicester in the play-offs?? You obviously see something in that team than no one else does.

...and Kings Lynn 6th?!!!.....I suspect (and hope, for the posters sanity's sake) that he is on a bit of a "wind up"!! :)

I accept it's my more out there call but there's a few decent riders in the Leicester side. I think it's under rated by a few

...and Kings Lynn 6th?!!!.....I suspect (and hope, for the posters sanity's sake) that he is on a bit of a "wind up"!! :)

Holders average will lose the bet part of 2 points, Batch has lost it, Porsing has never done anything to impress me, Rose has been around 3 seasons now and has managed to ride about a dozen meetings outnif reserve in the PL and the EL combined so I'm not convinced by him, Huckenbeck had two good meetings last year and they have as good as a blank at number 7.

Robert Lambert is a great signing but he can't win things on his own.

I accept it's my more out there call but there's a few decent riders in the Leicester side. I think it's under rated by a few

Holders average will lose the bet part of 2 points, Batch has lost it, Porsing has never done anything to impress me, Rose has been around 3 seasons now and has managed to ride about a dozen meetings outnif reserve in the PL and the EL combined so I'm not convinced by him, Huckenbeck had two good meetings last year and they have as good as a blank at number 7.

Fair play for commenting and putting forward your thoughts on your predictions, I have to say I totally disagree with both of them, but only time will tell who is right! :)

Also disagree with your predicted winners, as their middle order looks weak on paper (Holder, whom I suspect is there mostly because of his name and Kurtz who really HAS to improve this season) and with arguably the most inconsistant (and dare I say, unreliable!) number one in the league, then I think Poole will be fighting for 3rd, 4th or 5th place I reckon.

Fair play for commenting and putting forward your thoughts on your predictions, I have to say I totally disagree with both of them, but only time will tell who is right! :)

Also disagree with your predicted winners, as their middle order looks weak on paper (Holder, whom I suspect is there mostly because of his name and Kurtz who really HAS to improve this season) and with arguably the most inconsistant (and dare I say, unreliable!) number one in the league, then I think Poole will be fighting for 3rd, 4th or 5th place I reckon.

KK isn't inconsistent. He will have an average way above 9 this season. Pretty rock solid for Poole and I wouldn't at all be suprised if he is in the top three of the averages this year. He hates Monmore but every rider has a track they struggle at .Holder hardly set the world alight at Monmore either.

KK isn't inconsistent.

:rofl:

Comedy post of the day.

• Like 1

KK isn't inconsistent. He will have an average way above 9 this season. Pretty rock solid for Poole and I wouldn't at all be suprised if he is in the top three of the averages this year. He hates Monmore but every rider has a track they struggle at .Holder hardly set the world alight at Monmore either.

lol KK not inconsistent is the biggest wind up surely! 5 points at Monmore then on Wednesday didnt he go 0,3,3,1.. Well he is consistent 5 and 7 I suppose!!! Edited by Gavan

Excellent summary. Couldn't have said it better. I really don't see the hype around kings Lynn. Very weak middle order, a blank at reserve and relying on a kid as your 2nd heat leader.

And I thought you were jenned up on Speedway. The truth being you can't see the wood for the trees...... :party: Obviously time will reveal the truth