British Speedway Forum

His obsession with Glasgow is keeping him awake at night .

Cant really blame the poor bloke . We all know there are two types of speedway fan , Glasgow fans and those who wished they were Glasgow fans :drink:

Do you have to have a P.H.D. in Gibberish before you can be a Glasgee fan though :drink::drink::drink::t::t::t:

Do you have to have a P.H.D. in Gibberish before you can be a Glasgee fan though :drink::drink::drink::t::t::t:

That is a given no gibberish no acceptance.

• Like 2

And a p.h.d in drinking lech.

glasgow are the new somerset .win at all cost .

anyhow , the season is nearly with us and i MAY turn my attention further south . but at the mo , its just nice to keep you lot on yer toes / throw as many insults as you want , it keeps the forum ticking over .

maybe i am a wee bit jealous of the bank balance of the glasgow promotion . i think anyone that has the financial clout that glasgow have do deserve something for all that hard earned money that the faccinas (spelling ) have put into the club .

i would like to see the tigers win the league/cup/pairs/fours and the plrc , thats one you should win with the home track advantage at least .

so live with being the favorites for the title and hope one of em sticks to you .

but its speedway , anything can happen .. and usually does ..

anyhow , the season is nearly with us and i MAY turn my attention further south . but at the mo , its just nice to keep you lot on yer toes / throw as many insults as you want , it keeps the forum ticking over .

maybe i am a wee bit jealous of the bank balance of the glasgow promotion . i think anyone that has the financial clout that glasgow have do deserve something for all that hard earned money that the faccinas (spelling ) have put into the club .

i would like to see the tigers win the league/cup/pairs/fours and the plrc , thats one you should win with the home track advantage at least .

so live with being the favorites for the title and hope one of em sticks to you .

Poor Jenga feeling insulted we should be ashamed in fuelling your paranoia.I apologize wholeheartedly if you feel i or any other Glasgow fan insulted you.

But as previously stated it is a capital G in Glasgow as it is a Capital W in "Walloper" and lets be honest you do deserve it.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

would it be amended(reduced) as he has had a year out injured(retired)?

would it be amended(reduced) as he has had a year out injured(retired)?

That was the figure mentioned when he asked Wolverhampton to circulate his availability.

crying now !

whats a walloper . ( dont think this word exists )or should that have an - in between the P and the R ? must watch countdown more often ...

crying now !

whats a walloper . ( dont think this word exists )or should that have an - in between the P and the R ? must watch countdown more often ...

Edited by jenga

crying now !

Glasgow slang for well Walloper simple really.

Mirror?

What's wrong with wanting to win Jenga ? Is that not the point of entering any competition ?

• Like 2

offto get some crodie now ars gay thrang .= proper slang ..lol

How did a thread about David Howe turn into a Glasgow fest ?

• Like 1

How did a thread about David Howe turn into a Glasgow fest ?

Money?

• Like 1