British Speedway Forum

not quite as bias as sky thenSteve Brandon's name not mention in bt production team . Or is still just going to do gp as he did before

NOT doing the SGPs ... just the domestic stuff.

Sam Ermolenko ??? You are having a giraffe! He is the worst commentator of all time!!

To be fair, if it's a dull meeting his commentary adds some comedy value

• Like 1

I think Pearson & Tatum do it pretty well and add a lot to the on track action between them. Natalie certainly does know her stuff.The only current presenter I feel is not quite up to it is Scott Nicholls who is often "lost for words' and very repetitive. The only worthwhile addition might be to add Sam Ermelenko to the BT team.

Ermolenko is horrendous! Good rider but nothing short of embarrassing as a broadcaster.

Prefer Natalie to Suzy talking speedway, Natalie knows her stuff better....

• Like 2

Doesn't matter who they have in the pits really as most riders say the same old stuff no matter what questions are asked or by whom!!

• Like 1

Prefer Natalie to Suzy talking speedway, Natalie knows her stuff better....

Prefere Soph to those two anytime..

• Like 2

Prefere Soph to those two anytime..

Definitely the best looking

I disagree, Natalie much prettier, in a quirky sort of way....

I'll get my coat..

So you should

I have never paid for Sky and will certainly not pay for BT.I have not had phone or broadband from either of them and never will.If all you out there stopped paying them every sport would be on free to air terrestrial channels i.e BBC,ITV,Channel 4 or 5.The former 2 can certainly ensure that televised Speedway meetings would not be shown in the region of at least the home team so no effect on the gate.It is all you out there paying Murdoch and BT who are keeping sport off free to air channels.One of my other sport interests is Horse racing,now confined to rubbish coverage by ITV (The pictures of the Grand National were awful and I cannot stand the guy who covers the betting ).So keep paying chaps and keep the sport away from wide,free coverage including lower leagues who could do with the money.

I have never paid for Sky and will certainly not pay for BT.I have not had phone or broadband from either of them and never will.If all you out there stopped paying them every sport would be on free to air terrestrial channels i.e BBC,ITV,Channel 4 or 5.The former 2 can certainly ensure that televised Speedway meetings would not be shown in the region of at least the home team so no effect on the gate.It is all you out there paying Murdoch and BT who are keeping sport off free to air channels.One of my other sport interests is Horse racing,now confined to rubbish coverage by ITV (The pictures of the Grand National were awful and I cannot stand the guy who covers the betting ).So keep paying chaps and keep the sport away from wide,free coverage including lower leagues who could do with the money.

So we are to take it you have freeview then ? {You mean Matt Chapman }

Edited by Starman2006

So we are to take it you have freeview then ? {You mean Matt Chapman } Freesat actually,Got it,sometimes he sounds (but will never emulate ) John McCririck who should be brought back ! Further,I cannot stand how he reports odds on prices,drives me barmy !

Oh for the days of Peter O'Sullivan,Julian Wilson,Jimmy Lindley and Richard Pitman.So smooth and professional.I could even cope with John Francombe and the much missed Lord Oaksey.

• Like 1

So we are to take it you have freeview then ? {You mean Matt Chapman } Freesat actually,Got it,sometimes he sounds (but will never emulate ) John McCririck who should be brought back ! Further,I cannot stand how he reports odds on prices,drives me barmy !

Oh for the days of Peter O'Sullivan,Julian Wilson,Jimmy Lindley and Richard Pitman.So smooth and professional.I could even cope with John Francombe and the much missed Lord Oaksey.

Sadly times move on mate, not always for the better.Then you have the lovely Leslie Graham who knew her horses and was also a very nice person.

Francome was fine knew his horses but was/is a terrible pundit and tipster.. Ali down was also very good, knew his handicaps well. Matt Chapman is Matt chapman, he has been told to tone things down of which he has done, i dont think he's trying to emulate big mac. But you cannot have it all ways, at least we have terrestrial racing. At least we got shot of tania stevenson. But we could do with getting shot of that infuriating Victoria pendlton, on the plus side we have the gorgeous Lucy verasamy, who doesn't pretend to know racing.. Yep the biggest loss of the lot is the great Peter O sullivan wonderful comentator in his day.. Then those immortal words of julian Wilson, as they cross the melling road with two to jump its back to Peter O Sullivan.. :party:

Edited by Starman2006