British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Witches Vs Bandits Thurs 30th March Ckoc 1st Leg

What other options were there? James had a terrific end to last season, I think its not just the loss of Kyle to consider, if james can carry his form over, it will come down unfortunately to Hume and just how well he can progress which is alot of pressure, and what if a premiership team comes in for him?

I honestly believe hume will be on a 4/4.5 average by the end of the season and that alone could make the difference

There probably was other options if they were explored, but James was instantly free and with no possible clashes, so in a way I'm gonna say the obvious choice, although maybe not my first choice. Now he is here though I wish him all the best and hope he becomes that best option. Hopefully he will hit the ground running tonight.

Hopefully he will hit the ground running tonight.

I hope not .. Unfortunately that was Kyle's problem... he hit the ground when he crashed!

Up the Witches

• Like 1

I'm not saying he is a poor choice if he carries on from last season I feel he could be equal to newman as there was no guarantee he would have increased his average even tho on paper in a watered down league he should.

Apart from Hume the next big thing is Covatti, I watched Saturday just thinking if only he could gate lol this season he needs to be regularly in double figures home and away, he is super exciting to watch but that doesn't win you titles

He is everyone's favourite but my fear is he may not progress but its early days I'll reserve judgement but give my opinion

Anything more than 14-16 points and I'd say it's already game over! I hope to be proved wrong so that there's something to fight for on Saturday.

I'm not saying he is a poor choice if he carries on from last season I feel he could be equal to newman as there was no guarantee he would have increased his average even tho on paper in a watered down league he should.

Apart from Hume the next big thing is Covatti, I watched Saturday just thinking if only he could gate lol this season he needs to be regularly in double figures home and away, he is super exciting to watch but that doesn't win you titles

He is everyone's favourite but my fear is he may not progress but its early days I'll reserve judgement but give my opinion

Covatti looked quick in his first heat and was putting Baby Bjerre under all sorts of pressure. He was then quick and very smooth in his second heat. OK, he fell in his third whilst racing for the lead and looked after Hume in his fourth. 7+1 is ok with me.

It's gonna be a lovely evening for it.

I was hoping it would hose it down! 😦

Anything more than 14-16 points and I'd say it's already game over! I hope to be proved wrong so that there's something to fight for on Saturday.

Come on Sarah be positive forget the years of watching Rye House your back in Bandit land :D:D :D I think it's going to go down to the wire with us bonny bandits edging it.

Well, we have a lovely night for it. Just a pity B4E is home, going to miss her (and 'im) on the first turn, yelling for the black'n'gold!

Come on Sarah be positive forget the years of watching Rye House your back in Bandit land :D:D :D I think it's going to go down to the wire with us bonny bandits edging it.

I hope so Norm.. 1st year back properly in Bandit Land so I want something to enjoy :approve:

Well, we have a lovely night for it. Just a pity B4E is home, going to miss her (and 'im) on the first turn, yelling for the black'n'gold!

You are joking me :(

If I'd known last week that I'd be off sick from work all this week I may have made the effort to get down there. I'm there in spirit anyways :lol:

20 blooming degrees and blazing sunshine!

Gonna be a dust fest tonight!!

Managed to borrow some wheels so I'm coming to test the sound system and give our nearly Scottish neighbours a shout!

• Like 1