British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice League Sunday 8th October Live On Tv

Any idea R&R when Wroclaw will choose whether to race home or away first?

Edit:Leszno advertising first leg at their place on their Twitter feed.

Edited by mikec

Any idea R&R when Wroclaw will choose whether to race home or away first?

Edit:Leszno advertising first leg at their place on their Twitter feed.

it is at leszno , it was on magazine programme

it is at leszno , it was on magazine programme

Cheers for confirmation TDM. I'm going out there for 2nd leg on 24th, bit gutted it's on that terrible Wroclaw track. Should be a great occasion though!

Edited by mikec

Cheers for confirmation TDM. I'm going out there for 2nd leg on 24th, bit gutted it's on that terrible Wroclaw track. Should be a great occasion though!

i wanted gorzow to go through simply because it's a better race track than Wroclaw but should be good final anyway

Fair play to Woffinden tonight. He must have been gutted after last night, but he didn't let it show...A fantastic display of fast, wide riding.

Ask People in Poland about what Falubaz is and they all will tell you...

if you ask people in Poland then all what you're gonna get is abuse

i get that you're in love with your team, but surely you don't think that Falubaz is liked anywhere apart from Zielona Gora

Do they not have mental hospitals in Zielona Gora or do they give them Falubaz season tickets instead?

Edited by Rob McCaffery
  • Like 1

13000 in Zielona Gora yesterday and 12110 in Gorzow.

We now know the timings for the finals and 3rd place race-off

Sunday 17th September

Bronze medal play-off 1st leg Gorzow v Zielona Gora start time 3.30pm UK time- N sport

Final 1st leg Leszno v Wroclaw start time 6pm UK time- N sport

Sunday 24th September

Bronze medal 2nd leg Zielona Gora v Gorzow start time 3 pm UK time- N sport

Final 2nd leg Wroclaw v leszno start time 6pm UK time- N sport

the Nice Polska league final 2nd leg is on Sunday 17th September Tarnow v Gdansk (32-40) start time 1.30pm UK time- Polsat sport

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Laguta officially banned for 2 years which means Ekstaliga can now deduct 5 points off ROW Rybnik and they'll be relegated to 1 liga.

Playoffs against Tarnow/Gdansk for Torun

The Laguta hearing was today and lasted five hours, Sporftowe Fakty has reported. .

Laguta has been suspended for two years from 11th June 2017.

His points have after all been deducted from his final two matches for Rybnik so ROW lose five match points and thus finish last in the Ekstraliga, sparing Torun from automatic relegation.

It scarcely seems fair to punish the club for the stupidity of a rider. No doubt the Polish version of Sue, Grabbit and Runne will be wanting some of Rybnik's money back from Laguta in part-compensation.

Full story:

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/710466/jest-decyzja-w-sprawie-grigorija-laguty-row-poleci-z-pge-ekstraligi

(EDIT: Tarkens hit send just before me!)

Edited by Rob McCaffery

Gniezno have blocked lubelska.tv(Lublin) from showing the 2nd division 2nd leg live on their channel.

It could be interesting to see where Lambert is on Sunday- Poland or England. I think I can guess where he would rather be !!

Edited by racers and royals

he's 100% racing in Poland on Sunday and it's not just my guess, but official information from the club

Also, Robert posted this on facebook the other day:

In today's first leg of the play offs me and my team, Speedway Motor Lublin, managed to win 50:40. 6 points for me. Got a win in my first heat and a last in my second followed by a third and a last again. I had some bike problems after a crash, so wasn't how I wanted it. However, it was my first meeting which wasn't good in Poland.
Hope next Sunday will be better.

Edited by tarkens

he's 100% racing in Poland on Sunday and it's not just my guess, but official information from the club

Also, Robert posted this on facebook the other day:

Newcastle v Redcar on at the same time- Newcastle with no facility- wonder what the Geordie punters will make of that !!!!!!!- just thought he will get a 28 day ban and they will get a facility !!!!!

Laguta officially banned for 2 years which means Ekstaliga can now deduct 5 points off ROW Rybnik and they'll be relegated to 1 liga.

Playoffs against Tarnow/Gdansk for Torun

genuine question as I don't remember , did zielona gora get points deducted when dudek got caught ?