British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Prem Pairs Winners

May look strongest but they still have to do it, I know they will race together well

If they cannot win it with that line up they need to retire..

Call me old school, but to me the winner should be the pair that performs best over the night. not the pair who scrapes through to the final and wins the last race....

Such are the modern ideas of competition....

Tbf even in the 80s that was the format for the bl pairs.

But I agree there should be some kind of cumulative score method, perhaps with double points up for grabs in the final.

• Like 1

The first major trophy goes to the Stars and seemingly well deserved. Appears Doyle cleared off in the semis needs to learn to team ride better it seems. Could be the first but not the last trophy Holder picks up. Add Batch into the mix and a top reserve in Huchenbeck they look the 1-7 to stop

• Like 3

PP Winners King's Lynn :party::party::t: .I'm pretty happy with that.Going by the qualifying scores it certainly seemed they deserved it.

• Like 1

:D :D

No suprise there really was it.. ;)

Well done to KL - deserved winners. Not a surprise that Poole had the lowest score since their #1 and #2 were absent.

• Like 2

Thanks Poole we enjoyed Chris helping Robert win the Pairs for us

Was supposed to be a prime event ! The rider turnout shows contempt - why should Johnny Public ( yes us idiots who keep the sport alive in the uk ) make any attempt to turn out to future prestige events !

Is it still mr Harness in charge, if,so, - he should get off his old backside and do something about to it rather than taking the money and run. He is a disgrace to how the sport used to be rum.

• Like 1

Was supposed to be a prime event ! The rider turnout shows contempt - why should Johnny Public ( yes us idiots who keep the sport alive in the uk ) make any attempt to turn out to future prestige events !

Is it still mr Harness in charge, if,so, - he should get off his old backside and do something about to it rather than taking the money and run. He is a disgrace to how the sport used to be rum.

Rider turnout was good with only the Poole pair pulling out. Time promotions stood up to riders like that.

The first major trophy goes to the Stars and seemingly well deserved. Appears Doyle cleared off in the semis needs to learn to team ride better it seems. Could be the first but not the last trophy Holder picks up. Add Batch into the mix and a top reserve in Huchenbeck they look the 1-7 to stop

Harsh on Jason as he could hardly team ride when his team mate was poor in 3 of his 4 rides.

Think that will be the story of the season for Swindon as Jason can't team ride riders who are behind both of the other teams riders.

That said at least Chris turned up unlike both Poole riders who didn't & the 2 who did.

• Like 2

Rider turnout was good with only the Poole pair pulling out. Time promotions stood up to riders like that.

I'm absolutely sure Matt didn't give, it didn't affect his business after all ....

I'm absolutely sure Matt didn't give, it didn't affect his business after all ....

Whether he did or didn't if KK has a history of doing this then he shouldn't be in British speedway.

Anyway congrats to KL best pair all night with no one near them. Track was decent but could have done with another watering later in the meeting. Crowd was big which was good to see.

Well done noddy,I'm glad you had a good start with your new club