British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SomersetBlue

King's Lynn Vs Somerset 5th April Premiership

Maybe if they had one exact payment only gate the locals would get used to it and make sure they have got the right entrance money if they could get in faster.

Why not put a couple (or more) turnstiles on the large car park side by the back straight. I'm sure there were some there years ago. I always park in that car park and have to walk out of that car park, along the main road, and back in to the stadium again to get to the existing ticket office. As other posters have said, everybody then has to queue at four little windows, and once given the tickets we then have to hand them to somebody else to tear the stub off. What a load of faffing about!

If we can see ways to make it run smoother, how come the management can't?

Why not put a couple (or more) turnstiles on the large car park side by the back straight. I'm sure there were some there years ago. I always park in that car park and have to walk out of that car park, along the main road, and back in to the stadium again to get to the existing ticket office. As other posters have said, everybody then has to queue at four little windows, and once given the tickets we then have to hand them to somebody else to tear the stub off. What a load of faffing about!

If we can see ways to make it run smoother, how come the management can't?

As management do not use the entry system they often do not think of or see any problem. The main problem arises when they either do not ask the fans to point out any issues or accept that they are right and the fans are wrong.

• Like 1

A couple more turnstiles would certainly help, but they'd need to be secure incase bill Barker was about ;-)

• Like 1

Well well, not happy at all about this alleged fracas with Charles and Josh. If it is true and Josh has broke his thumb as a consequence, how barmy is that. Potentially r/r for him then on Friday. Disappointed with both of them if this is true, especially Josh as the skipper.🤔

Josh is out injured for Sheffield tonight

It's true

Josh G and Wright scrapping good and proper.

It's how Josh injured his hand, not the crash

I want to congratulate the promotion tonight.

No tractors in the middle

very few grading breaks and the meeting flowed beautifully and finished by 9.45.

They've also made it be known, from now on the meeting will not be delayed if people can't get to the meeting's on time.

we cannot get there much before 7.15 because of work and a 30 mile drive. we were there before time but the queue was nearly back to the road. swings and roundabouts. will be the same for us on Friday, will not be able to get there before 7.15 though I dont see there being as big a queue as last night.

Surely the it is down the Promotion to work a system that enables the public to hand over their cash and enter the stadium, before the start time. Like Trees said get all the windows open.

Back in the 70s there may well have ben 12 turnstiles, but how ever they got people into the stadium they found away of doing it before the advertised start time. The same should apply today.

Shop at Lidl and Aldi, they have a fluid system on the checkouts to take peoples money. They like to keep their customers happy, hence why they are opening stores everywhere.

that is why we dont go there. dont like my shopping being thrown at me. got them on peace work I reckon.