British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SomersetBlue

King's Lynn Vs Somerset 5th April Premiership

Somersets first meeting in the top tier. Going to be very hard against the Pairs champions.

King's Lynn

Chris Holder

Niklas Porsing

Troy Batchelor

Lewis Rose

Robert Lambert

Kai Huckenbeck

Josh Bailey

Somerset

Rohan Tungate

Paul Starke

Charles Wright

Patrick Hougaard

Josh Grajczonek

Jake Allen

Jan Graversen

Will be a tight match i think, King's Lynn obviously have the better top end but Rebels have more strength in depth. A lot will depend on Batchelor and Huckenbeck as to if Somerset can keep it close.

Edited by Brummie Rebel

On paper this should be comfortable for Lynn but Somerset are packed with big track men and with this being the Stars' first meeting they could be a little vulnerable. A narrow home win I'd say.

I expect this will be a very comfortable home win for the stars! By 12-16 points is my prediction!

So looking forward to our first league meeting

BRING ON THE REBELS whoop whoop

I cant see this being anything other than a comfortable home win. Probably had this been later in the season, and riders in the groove probably the Rebels would benefit more than now when everybody is chomping at the bit to get the season going . I think our top 3 will be too strong......Rohan Tungate, Paul Starke, Charles Wright, Patrick Hougaard and Josh Grajczonek can all ride the AFA well, but nowhere near the level of Holder, Lambert nor Batchelor .

I think this will be a bridge too far... at the moment anyway....

Personally don't think it will be as comfortable as people think. Holder and Lambert apart I don't think there is too much difference. Hougaard is more than a match for Batchelor, Starke and Wright are a match for Rose and Porsing and depending which Huckenbeck turns up our reserves are equal if not better so don't think it will be comfortable at all.

Edited by Brummie Rebel

Stars look way too strong for Somerset. Just hope for some good racing and a decent crowd to get the season rolling

Am looking forward to seeing the competitive season under way for the Stars

• Like 1

Looks like a comfortable home win for me,Josh and Rohan didn't score that well there for Swindon last season in either of the two league fixtures.

Easy home win. This will be top vs bottom. Somerset look cannon fodder

It's the silly season. At this time of year results could go any which way. Look at Wolves v Leicester tonight. Who would have thought that would be so close?

Lynn by 6 for me. Heats 13 & 15 to pull Lynn through

• Like 1

I expect this will be a very comfortable home win for the stars! By 12-16 points is my prediction!

I agree should be a comfortable win for the stars 12-14 pts I think