British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Wolves V Leicester 3 . 4 . 2017

Yes no problem - I'm a season ticket holder so attend all the home meetings anyway so whenever somebody is needed just let me know, happy to help out.

Many thanks, texters always appreciated so us fans can keep up with meetings.

• Like 8

I think this could be very close Leicester reserves should clean up Nillson and Danny King should be good at Monmore although Kacper, Riss and Auty maybe not so good but with Bates at reserves should make it very close.

I think this could be very close Leicester reserves should clean up Nillson and Danny King should be good at Monmore although Kacper, Riss and Auty maybe not so good but with Bates at reserves should make it very close.

Yes, Danny King does usually go well at Monmore if memory serves me correctly. I don't think it will be straightforward for us unless Masters and one of our reserves come to the party.

Yes no problem - I'm a season ticket holder so attend all the home meetings anyway so whenever somebody is needed just let me know, happy to help out.

They have a Lions supporter texting tonight but they may need a regular from next week

They have a Lions supporter texting tonight but they may need a regular from next week

I'm always happy to have someone step in when I'm not available so anyone else would be a huge bonus.

Er, Riss has ridden for Edinburgh which is very similar to Wolves and has the same track man! oh dear...................................

Er, Riss has ridden for Edinburgh which is very similar to Wolves and has the same track man! oh dear...................................

And he rode in Press and practise last year and looked impressive

• Like 1

And he rode in Press and practise last year and looked impressive

I agree. Was hoping we would have signed him. Huge talent IMHO.

Leicester 14-10 up after 4 heats and deservedly so.

Wolves' reserves are looking out of their depth yet again. Leicester's pair of reserves have already scored 8 between them.

Sack Skornicki and Greaves and get a decent reserve in, this is a recipe for disaster this line up for Wolves currently

Sack Skornicki and Greaves and get a decent reserve in, this is a recipe for disaster this line up for Wolves currently

Skornicki did his job on Saturday tho.

I agree. Was hoping we would have signed him. Huge talent IMHO.

But rode across the centre green tonight for his first ride and was excluded.. :rofl:

Skornicki did his job on Saturday tho.

But who else do you get rid off? Not ever going to be Masters/Lindgren. Maybe Thorsell, Howarth would be very harsh! Numbers game end of the day.

But who else do you get rid off? Not ever going to be Masters/Lindgren. Maybe Thorsell, Howarth would be very harsh! Numbers game end of the day.

Yes I agree if you look at it like that. Assuming there are 2 better signings out there of course that are committed to a full season.

Greaves was always going to be a weak link and pretty much out his depth.(great gate in heat 4 at Leicester to hold 2nd for a lap). Clegg is needed to kick on for this line up to work - and that's assuming the top 5 are doing their job.

I really thought Clegg had turned a corner at the tail end of last season.

Yes I agree if you look at it like that. Assuming there are 2 better signings out there of course that are committed to a full season.

Greaves was always going to be a weak link and pretty much out his depth.(great gate in heat 4 at Leicester to hold 2nd for a lap). Clegg is needed to kick on for this line up to work - and that's assuming the top 5 are doing their job.

I really thought Clegg had turned a corner at the tail end of last season.

Agreed, it's difficult to make even changes replacing them both IMO. Starke and Williamson maybe.