British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Swindon V Belle Vue. 06/04/17.

When can team changes be made?😢

When can team changes be made?😢

May when the new 42pt limit comes in

As far as home debuts go Adam is as bad as it comes.

Grondal not far behind as threw it 2 times before the race had started.

Edited by Crazy robin

As far as home debuts go Adam is as bad as it comes.

Is Ellis as bad as his 0,0,0 or is he in the meeting? Always seemed a big ask for him in the top 5 but he shouldn't be getting beaten by Bewley at home.

Is Ellis as bad as his 0,0,0 or is he in the meeting? Always seemed a big ask for him in the top 5 but he shouldn't be getting beaten by Bewley at home.

Cant believe that Adam Ellis, 4 rides no points..

Yes he has been that bad in his first 3 rides & then binned it whilst 2nd in his last race.

Bellego looked good though.

Cant believe that Adam Ellis, 4 rides no points..

Average manipulation😉😉

Truly shocked by Ellis and Bellegos scores. Honestly expected them to be the other way around. Other than that, is anyone really surprised?

I'm not. When bjerre moves to number 1 we can a more settled look about the riding order.

Takes the pressure of max at number 3. I have to say though, as good as he is, I don't think this country is his priority

• Like 2

Good away win for The aces

Shows how good this team could be this season when Fricke scores 4 and they still win away

Why. Bellego is a good rider....Adam had a stinker. These things happen. Had he not binned it on the car park bend in his last ride then we would have got a point. Some questionable restarts by the ref, heat 1 & 2. Both robins stationary & BV move & punish themselves....called back & the they benefit.

I will say this, our team won't be the same come the first set of changes, I would imagine that Grondal will be off & a rider in. Alllowing for BWD to be at reserve & Ellis at 2.

Being loyal to Doyle (which I'm personally glad we were) will restricts us for the first month or so however the league isn't won in April.

Truly shocked by Ellis and Bellegos scores. Honestly expected them to be the other way around. Other than that, is anyone really surprised?

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1

Not me & the score line flatters Swindon big time.

• Like 2

I'm not. When bjerre moves to number 1 we can a more settled look about the riding order.

Takes the pressure of max at number 3. I have to say though, as good as he is, I don't think this country is his priority

4 points though ?, thats poor :(

Great start to the season for the Aces, I said it last season and I'll say it again.

After all the bad years propping up the league, now is a great time being an Aces fan.

• Like 1

Good away win for The aces

Shows how good this team could be this season when Fricke scores 4 and they still win away

so nothing to do with the fact that Ellis failed to score and 10 points between 3 other Swindon riders. If BV were that good they should have won by more! :rolleyes:

Well done BV - an expected win and result never looked in doubt.

Looking at the comments on Facebook and updates it looks as if there was very little passing. Good result for the Aces with another solid team performance, nice to see our inexperienced reserves picking up points and that Steve Worrall seems to be continuing his year on year improvement.

Edited by Aces51