British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spencebel

Peterborough V Redcar 09/04/2017.

A fantastic meeting which I and Olivia thoroughly enjoyed.

As predicted, BWD was simply too strong for the Bears reserves.

Ten points is a very handy lead, I'd say that 90% of sides have won the tie overall after winning the first leg by 10 or more points.

Deluded Mofo fan again pmsl

A fantastic meeting which I and Olivia thoroughly enjoyed.

As predicted, BWD was simply too strong for the Bears reserves.

Ten points is a very handy lead, I'd say that 90% of sides have won the tie overall after winning the first leg by 10 or more points.

I will be surprised if a ten point lead will be enough as we have not got the strength at the top end of the team , Hansen doesn't ride well away from home at most tracks . It will take a monumental effort from Ostergaard , Holder to prove himself to be a useful NO1 and another top scoring reserve performance from Wilson Dean as well as a steady 7 or 8 point score from Starke as I don't see many points coming from Lambert , Hansen and Bacon .

Love him or hate him, Ben Barker is worth the admission fee, with his all action racing. I'm probably in the minority, but I think he is brilliant to watch.

• Like 5

What happened with Barker riding into Holder after heat 15???

Barker being Barker, he also had a lot to say in the pits afterwards, needs to grow up.

• Like 1

Barker being Barker, he also had a lot to say in the pits afterwards, needs to grow up.

Ben Barker having a go at Holder who has achieved more in his 3 year career than Barker ever will

Ben Barker having a go at Holder who has achieved more in his 3 year career than Barker ever will

Like what? I have no doubt Jack's best days are to come but don't jump the gun.

Not quite sure of the relevance there.

• Like 1

Hmmm

Heats 14 & 15 to prove costly to the panthers - realty expected them to push on and win by 18-20....

I will be surprised if a ten point lead will be enough as we have not got the strength at the top end of the team , Hansen doesn't ride well away from home at most tracks . It will take a monumental effort from Ostergaard , Holder to prove himself to be a useful NO1 and another top scoring reserve performance from Wilson Dean as well as a steady 7 or 8 point score from Starke as I don't see many points coming from Lambert , Hansen and Bacon .

Won't BWD be at Swindon the same night?

Ostergaard knows his way around STMP - but he is a shadow of his former self - won't hit double figures on Thursday. This Bears team could be 20 on the Panthers with BWD not riding.